When available, this page will list career opportunities at ITS Tactical. Please follow the directions carefully below for submitting a resume, we will only accept inquiries regarding these positions though the contact method described in each individual job posting.
Additional information or inquiries will not be handled via phone or email addresses outside those listed in each posting.
Our online company is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the existing small business team in the role of Warehouse Support for our retail services. We need someone on a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term basis who is willing to learn about the inner workings of our company and will enjoy contributing to the team.
Job responsibilities for the Warehouse Support position:
- Preparing merchandise/store inventory for sale by packaging and tagging items
- Receiving and auditing/QC review all incoming shipments
- Completing packing slips, reading bills of lading, understanding other shipping documentation
- Oversee storage of product in need of preparation for sales
- Order fulfillment
- Daily prioritization of inventory/stock needs/merchandise preparation
- Inventory counts for merchandise
- Warehouse supplies inventory and order request processing
- Daily/Weekly cleaning tasks
Required skills for the Warehouse Support position:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable with various PC-based software/computer programs
- Must be able to prioritize daily tasks and balance with retail needs
- Must be able to understand and complete shipping documentation, packing slips, etc.
- Must be physically able to lift and move boxes up to 50 pounds in weight
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as positively contribute to a team
Additional requirements for this position:
- Must have successfully completed high school or a higher level of education
- Must have the legal right to work permanently in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic including timely daily attendance
- Must submit resume to [email protected] to be considered for the position
- Must undergo a background check, pre-employment drug screen and be insurable if job offer is made
Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with 1 hour lunch break)
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Compensation: $10.00 – 12.00 per hour (based on experience) with eligibility for Life and Dental Insurance after successful completion of 60-day Initial Training Period.
Please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration.