When available, this page will list career opportunities at ITS. Please follow the directions carefully below for submitting a resume, we will only accept inquiries regarding these positions though the contact method described in each individual job posting.
Additional information or inquiries will not be handled via phone or email addresses outside those listed in each posting.
Job Responsibilities for the Fulfillment Specialist position:
- Receiving and auditing incoming shipments
- Completing packing slips, processing bills of lading and other shipping documentation
- Oversee and catalog storage of product to be prepared for sales
- Daily order fulfillment
- Daily prioritization of inventory/stock needs/merchandise preparation
- Merchandise inventory counts
- Warehouse supply inventory and order request processing
- Product packaging
- Daily/Weekly cleaning tasks
Required Skills for the Fulfillment Specialist position:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working on PC-based computers with a knowledge base of common software programs
- Must be able to prioritize daily tasks and balance with retail needs
- Must be able to understand and complete shipping documentation, packing slips, etc.
- Must be physically able to lift and move boxes up to 50 pounds in weight
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently as well as positively contribute to a team
Additional Requirements for this position:
- Must have successfully completed high school or a higher level of education
- Must have the legal right to work permanently in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic including timely daily attendance
- Must submit resume [email protected] be considered for the position
- Must undergo a background check, pre-employment drug screen and be insurable if job offer is made
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with 1 hour lunch break)
Job Location: Arlington, TX
Compensation: $12-$14 per hour with eligibility for Medical, Life, and Dental Insurance and SIMPLE IRA enrollment after successful completion of 60-day Initial Training Period.
Please email your resume [email protected] consideration.