When available, this page will list career opportunities at ITS. Please follow the directions carefully below for submitting a resume, we will only accept inquiries regarding these positions though the contact method described in each individual job posting.
Additional information or inquiries will not be handled via phone or email addresses outside those listed in each posting.
Job responsibilities for the Community Support position:
- Personable and outstanding customer service at all times
- Timely and efficient response to all customer and support emails and phone calls
- Daily review of ITS Community comments on our website and social media channels
- Membership processing including accurate updates in database and ITS Forum
- Process RMA requests and returns efficiently and accurately
- Daily/Weekly cleaning tasks
Required skills and values for the Community Support position:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working on an Apple computer with a knowledge base of common software programs and social media sites
- Must have integrity, be honest and open professionally, work with maximum efficiency and a sense of urgency, always strive for self-improvement and exceed customer expectations
- Must be able to work independently as well as positively contribute to the ITS Team through sharing knowledge and collaboration
- Must be able to manage work time effectively with proper planning to make the most of each work day
Additional requirements for this position:
- Must have successfully completed high school or a higher level of education
- Must have the legal right to work permanently in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic including timely daily attendance
- Must submit resume to be considered for the position
- Must undergo a background check, pre-employment drug screen and be insurable if job offer is made
Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with 1 hour lunch break)
Compensation: $14.00 per hour with eligibility for Medical, Life and Dental Insurance and SIMPLE IRA enrollment after successful completion of 60-day Initial Training Period.
Job location: Arlington, Texas
Please email your resume [email protected] consideration.