Today we’re really excited to announce that we’ve added two brand new morale patches to the ITS Store! Read on for... View ArticleView Article
A Bakery in New York has built a brand around men who like cupcakes, and not the frilly pink-frosted sprinkles-and-unicorns kind of cupcakes! They make manly cupcakes, for manly men.
Butch Bakery was born when David Arrick felt it was time to combine a masculine aesthetic to a traditionally cute product-the cupcake. When a magazine article mentioned that cupcakes were a combination of everything “pink, sweet, cute, and magical,” he felt it was time to take action, and create a company where “Butch meets Buttercream.”
After all, what’s more manly than a cupcake topped with bacon, covered in camouflage, or beer-infused?
Here are their 12 varieties:
- Rum and Coke – This rum-soaked madagascar vanilla cake with cola bavarian cream filling is a knockout.
- Sidecar – Get your motor running with this brandy-soaked lemon cake featuring an orange & white chocolate ganache filling.
- Old Fashioned – There’s nothing old-fashioned about our orange-soaked whiskey cake with lemon curd filling.
- Mojito – Our rum-soaked lime cake with mint white-chocolate ganache is sure to whet your thirst.
- B-52 – This one is the bomb: kahlua-soaked madagascar vanilla cake with Bailey’s bavarian filling.
- Driller – Fill ‘er up with our maple cake topped with crumbled bacon and loaded with milk-chocolate ganache.
- Home Run – This peanut butter cake with banana bavarian cream & crumbled bacon is more fun than getting to third base.
- Campout – You’ll be begging for s’more of this graham cracker cake with marshmallow filling and milk-chocolate ganache.
- Jackhammer – Our chocolate cake with chocolate hazelnut filling and hazelnut buttercream will rock your world.
- Beer Run – Butch meets buttercream in our chocolate beer cake with beer-infused buttercream topped with crushed pretzels.
- Big Papi – Our cinnamon spice cake with a dulce de leche filling will knock your ball out of the park.
- Tailgate – Get the party started with our caramel cake with a salted caramel swirl filling with vanilla buttercream.
As of now they don’t ship out of New York, but they say that’s coming soon!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.