Today we’d like to welcome a few additions to our Tactical Discount Buyers Club. These participating companies have extended discounts and offers that are only available to members of ITS Tactical.
We value your membership support and have created this program, along with our other membership benefits, to allow us to give back to you. Here are the most recently added discounts that members can take advantage of starting today:
Mechanix Gloves - 25% off entire order
Aluminum Eyewear – 20% off Gatorz Sunglasses
Discount does not apply to PJD Magnum frames
TacticalGear.com – 10% off entire order
Discount does not apply to Surefire, Merrell or Oakley
DTOM Tactical - 5% off entire order
Want in on these deals?
Here are some of the other awesome benefits you’ll receive when you enlist as a Crew Leader:
- Access to the Tactical Discount Buyers Club!
- Members only Forum with Crew Leader distinction (Forum requires separate registration)
- Free ITS Crew Leader Rocker Patch and ITS Logo Patch to proudly display your Crew Leader affiliation (color of patches based on availability)
- Free copies of all eBooks we release on ITS Tactical
- 15% off all ITS Tactical Merchandise (Code available on Dashboard once membership is processed)
- Downloadable mobile ready versions of our YouTube videos
- Subscription to the ITS Tactical Newsletter
- Exclusive Members only giveaways and contests
- Exclusive Members only videos
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.