With only one day remaining of the 2011 SHOT Show, there certainly wasn’t a lack of new and interesting products to see. We feel like we haven’t even seen half of what we wanted to and we’ve been walking the floor for three days!
There’s no way to express just how massive the SHOT Show is and how great it is to be here providing coverage for our readers! Here’s what we felt were the best products that we saw today.
Best of Day 3
- Arc’teryx H150 Rigger’s Belt – Weighs the same as a PMAG
- Blue Force Gear Quick-Release Sling Attachment (two-point to single conversion)
- US Palm Binary Rail Panel – Rubberized Grip Surface
- ZEagle Fins – Low Profile over-boot design
- OR Iron Sight Gloves – Non-stick grip surface
- OR Swoop System – Cold weather FR Liner / Insulated fold-back Shell
- Vertx Gunfighter Jacket – More info to come
- Blue Force Gear SOC-C Lightweight Armor Carrier
- US Palm AK-47 Cowitness Rail/Handguard
- Governor Perry at the LaRue Tactical Booth!
Our Exclusive ITS Tactical 2011 SHOT Show Poker Chips are going fast, so don’t wait until the last day of the show to try and find us to snag one! Also, don’t forget to swing by Tactical Distributors and say hi to their awesome crew and pick up your free ITS / Tactical Distributors T-Shirt! (Booth #26307) There’s also a killer discount you won’t want to miss!
A huge thank you to all those who support ITS Tactical and everyone we’ve had the good fortune of meeting in this industry. It’s truly been exciting to see all these new opportunities developing for ITS at this year’s SHOT Show!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.