2 of 3 in the series Make a Fast RopeMake a Fast RopeHow to Make a Fast Rope for ClimbingHow... View ArticleView Article
One. Last. Day. Even with the best plans you have to be flexible. This is more true than ever at the SHOT Show. You plan on visiting a specific booth, but stop at five on the way only to realize you have a meeting in 5 minutes that’s on the other side of the show floor!
It was great having enough boots on the ground to do some serious coverage and hopefully you’ve enjoyed our updates on Twitter & Facebook. We had a blast! Without further ado here’s our Best of Day Four.
Best of Day 4
- LWRC M6A2 6.8 PSD – Fail Zero EXO coating, LWRC shortie stock and proprietary polymer 6.8 mags
- 300 AAC Blackout – New 7.62 x 35mm round and custom upper
- Rocky C4T – Comfortable, flexible, lightweight (.95 oz) boot
- Diamondhead Premium “Auto-Ranger” Front Sight – Easy compensation for (5.56) bullet drop out to 600 yards
- TNVC Universal Refocus Lens – Allows for rapid short-distance focus for up close work like
- TNVC WASP – Facial Recognition out to 250+ meters in a night vision package under 5k.
- Camelbak Urban Assault Concealed – Backpack with two concealed locations for handguns
- MMI Outdoor Enhanced Bednet System – Insanely fast to open, full featured and inexpensive
- S.O. Tech Mission Pack, Mico – Rides high and close, full of internal velcro
- OTTE Gear Sniper Anorak – eVent fabric construction with the ability to easily add natural foliage
- Surefire Minimus Headlamp – Variable output easy to use headlamp
- Telluric Group Small Arms Collimator – Weapon zero in seconds without live fire
- Kifaru Ultralight Series Backpacks – 5200 cu. in. model weighs 2 lbs. 13 oz.
We’d like to thank the numerous amount of fans that stopped us to say hi, it was awesome to see just how many people knew ITS Tactical!. Thank you as well to those of you that couldn’t make it to the SHOT Show and followed coverage online. You’re are the reason we do this!
We’re already looking forward to next year and planning out our coverage. Rest assured that you can only expect the best out of ITS Tactical and we want to remain your top choice. We’ll have a wrap up post coming soon that details some of these great products we saw at SHOT Show 2011.
Stay tuned for a couple of upcoming contests too! We’ve got a ton of swag from this years SHOT Show and that we want to give to YOU!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.
Yeah, that's the Kel-Tec KSG. It 16 inches so totally legal. It's a bull pup design so that's what makes it look and feel so short. It has two tubes side by side and can be switched very easily. So you can run slugs on one side and buck shot in the other. Check out a basic video overview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-aZnooe_8
Please tell me what that is from picture 82 to 85.
Please let it be some new, civilian legal sexy shotgun... i hope that's what it is
Please tell me what that is from picture 82 to 85. Please let it be some new, civilian legal sexy shotgun... i hope that's what it is
Wow. Some exciting stuff coming out of AAC these days. I just wonder how much of it will trickle down to the LEO and consumer markets.
Out of curiosity, did you get a super- or sub-sonic round?
The boots that have a pic of me wearing one? And the pics with the water going through them? That's the C4 Trainer from Rocky Boots. Super light and felt pretty comfortable! I'd like to wear them for a few months to really try them out though.
They're made by OTTE Gear (http://www.ottegear.com/catalog-detail.php?p=45)
Wow. Some exciting stuff coming out of AAC these days. I just wonder how much of it will trickle down to the LEO and consumer markets. Out of curiosity, did you get a super- or sub-sonic round?