Today was the second day of the 2011 SHOT Show and it turned out to be an even more productive day than yesterday! We have a new list for you today of what we thought the most inventive and game changing products were that we came across.
There’s such a great pulse here at the show and it’s fantastic to see the industry thriving and continuing to innovate!
Best of Day 2
- Crye MagClip and FastMits for Fast Roping
- Ops-Core Skull Crusher
- Princeton Tec MPLS Headlamp NVG Adapter for Ops-Core Helmets
- Princeton Tec Remix Pro with Multilight (Red, Blue, IR, White in single switch)
- Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pak Plus
- Adventure Medical Kits SOL Sport Utility Blanket
- Stag Arms / Diamond Head Combat Sights and V-RS (Versa Rail System)
- Magnum USA MultiCam Spider 8.1 and Sidewinder Boots
- Magnum USA Rapid Deployment Clothing
- Silencerco .22 Sparrow Stainless
Our Exclusive ITS Tactical 2011 SHOT Show Poker Chips are going fast, so don’t wait until the last day of the show to try and find us to snag one! Also, don’t forget to swing by Tactical Distributors and say hi to their awesome crew and pick up your free ITS / Tactical Distributors T-Shirt! (Booth #26307) There’s also a killer discount you won’t want to miss!
A huge thank you to all those who support ITS Tactical and everyone we’ve had the good fortune of meeting in this industry. It’s truly been exciting to see how we’ve grown!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.