Win Big with this Huckberry + ITS Tactical Giveaway! *Update*
We’ve recently teamed up with Huckberry to offer ITS Tactical Members a special deal for $10 of free credit on Huckberry.com, but today we’re announcing something awesome that everyone can take part in. Today’s giveaway features multiple ways to enter the contest and we’ll be selecting three winners at random for the various prizes. Now’s the time to break out your good luck charm!
For those unfamiliar, Huckberry is “like your favorite store, your grandpa’s favorite store and your favorite magazine all rolled into one.” To be honest, many of us at ITS HQ have taken advantage of their discounted offerings from time to time. With the wide variety of items they carry on a weekly basis, you’ll be hard pressed to not find something you want in the Huckberry Shop.
What Can You Win?
- Grand Prize: $150 Huckberry Credit
- 2nd Prize: $100 Huckberry Credit
- 3rd Prize: Huckberry EDC Kit (pictured below)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If the giveaway widget above doesn’t load, click here to enter.
Contest Fine Print:
- Three winners will be selected at random and each will receive one of the prize levels listed above.
- Winners will be notified by email and once contacted, they have 24 hours to claim their prize. If we do not receive a response from them within 24 hours, we will select new winners.
- Contest ends at 11:59 PM CST on 8/27/13.
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.