3 of 3 in the series U.S. SpiesU.S. SpiesU.S. Spies: Understanding the World’s Second Oldest ProfessionU.S. Spies: The Intelligence Cycle... View ArticleView Article
We’d like to officially extend an open invitation for guest posts on ITS Tactical.
Our intent with guest posting is to learn more about our reader’s interests, and give those who have knowledge in a skill-set the opportunity to share.
The discussion here has already been amazing, and we know what great readers we have. We’d like to hear from those who offer different viewpoints of the material presented here, so we can all learn and benefit.
ITS Tactical was formed to build on the strong community that already exists within this industry, and to offer our experience and knowledge to everyone. We’d like to build upon that with your help.
If you’ve got a great idea for an article, contact us! Give us a heads up on what you’d like to write about, and we’ll discuss the topic and a timeframe for getting your article published.
Even if you’d like to write an article, but don’t have any ideas, let us know! We’d be happy to discuss some topics we’ve been kicking around.
Also, if you’ve just got suggestions for things you’d like to see on ITS, shoot us an email, we’d love to hear from you.
Guest Posting Guidelines
These guidelines are a few things we’d like followed to ensure consistency in our content.
- We ask that your topic stays within the general focus of ITS Tactical and builds upon our content.
- Please try to provide an image that enhances your post, or aids in your explanation of a How-To article. (Original or Creative Commons Licensed images only)
- Provide a short bio introducing yourself and linking to your Web site if you have one. We’d like to be able to help showcase your Web site or other Social Media profile.
- Once your article is posted, we encourage you to link back to it from your Web site, blog, Twitter or anywhere else you can. Your contribution is important, and we want as many people as possible to know about it.
- Check back from time to time on your article to field any follow up questions via the comments.
- Please fact check your work for accuracy before submitting, and only original content will be accepted.
As much as we dislike disclaimers, they’re here for a purpose, and we ask that you abide by these.
- Submission of your guest post is a release of rights for ITS Tactical to publish your article on our Web site and promote it on our Social Media profiles. Your article will remain a part of the article archive on ITS Tactical unless we deem it necessary to remove it or edit for inconsistencies.
- The “release of rights” does not mean we’ll ever take credit for your work, and proper credit will be given for every article.
- Guest posts you write for ITS Tactical cannot be republished and are unpaid.
- Your article might be edited prior to posting to ensure it conforms to our writing style, and just to have another set of eyes looking for corrections.
- We reserve the right to decline any material that is submitted, and guest posts that promote products you’re selling will be declined.
We’ll follow up with additional instructions after you’ve contacted us with a desire to write a guest post.
Thank you for your continued support of ITS Tactical, and we look forward to sharing your knowledge and insight with all our readers!
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.