• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#1 BAND-AID

BAND-AID

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

I'll start, I drive a 2009 Jeep Wranger X with Rubicon suspensinon, lift, wheels, 32" Mudds, and armor.Posted Image
  • Ryan Fell likes this
Posted Image"invisible soles leave .308 holes"

#2 loki4606

loki4606

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

I drive a BMW 335i Twin Turbo with some modifications and 12% tint to keep people from seeing me doing the dirty deed with the ole lady/wp-content/forum-smileys/anim_sex.gifLoki

#3 BAND-AID

BAND-AID

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

Haha nice! I actually sold a 2004 BMW M3 and then bought my jeep since I needed something more practical for the variety of weather in my area. I also just added 20% to the jeep to match the factory tint and I love it. Nobody can see me....or the lady/wp-content/forum-smileys/anim_beer.gif

#4 fuspar

fuspar

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

Audi allroad 2.7T quattro 6spd for the ever changing upper midwest weather. Rolling on Nokian WR's and some mods.
Posted Image

#5 PPGMD

PPGMD

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:56 AM

A BMW X3 3.0i. Sporty enough that I can tolerate it as someone that owned sports cars since I was old enough to drive, but just enough off road ability that I can make it to the ranges and back since those are often on muddy, rocky dirty roads.It's realtively clean in this photo:Posted Image

Edited by mikejulietpapa, 27 February 2010 - 01:31 AM.

#6 painisprogress

painisprogress

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

The everyday ride is an Dakota 4wd with all terrains. Was gonna lift it, but decided to play with the car instead. The car is an 86 Buick T-Type (Grand National). Nothing better than pulling up to a Z06 in a "grandma car" and then blowing its doors off /wp-content/forum-smileys/smiley_evilGrin.gif.
/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PlankOwnerSignature.pngEveryone speaks gun

#7 BAND-AID

BAND-AID

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

I love Grand Nationals, they are nasty cars. Anything done to it?

#8 painisprogress

painisprogress

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

A few odds and ends. It doesn't take much to get that little v6 cranking. You can get into the 10's without even cracking open the block!
/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PlankOwnerSignature.pngEveryone speaks gun

#9 Orion

Orion

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

I drive a 2003 PT Cruiser 5 speed. Yep. All the bells and whistles. Its got the faux wood grain finish. Makes it go fast.
  • tiger-26 and Casp3r like this

#10 5Solas

5Solas

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:20 AM

2003 Z71 Chevy Suburban with a 6" lift and 32" Dick Cepek Radial F-C IIs...it's a requirement to go 4x4 with the entire family.
Posted Image
"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

#11 rkuntz

rkuntz

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

The hardest working truck in judicial politics.Posted Image

Edited by mikejulietpapa, 07 March 2010 - 02:45 AM.

Posted Image“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”nnMark Twain

#12 Jester

Jester

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

2004 GMC Envoy...Only upgrades I've done... Tint 10% all around, LEDs strobes in dash & rear window, and hidden gun safe.Hopefully, if we have an active hurricane season, I'll be upgrading to a Tahoe. /wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#13 Arch

Arch

Landlubber

• Plank Owner
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

I drive a 2003 Chevy Tracker, love it. Handles great in 4WD come wintertime /wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_smile.gifPosted ImageI photoshopped the license plate & tags a bit.David

Edited by David.L, 29 March 2010 - 11:19 PM.

Posted Image"Know thy enemy and know thyself and you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” ~ Sun Tzu

#14 5Solas

5Solas

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

Hey Jester, what did you use to create the onboard gun safe?
Posted Image
"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." - Robert E. Lee

#15 Arch

Arch

Landlubber

• Plank Owner
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

Since it won't let me edit my post, I'm posting another. The previous photo was from last summer, and my car's appearance just changed : (My car now:Posted ImageI was thinking about something else, didn't check left-right-left. All over with now, except for my car, cosmetically.Putting this bumper on (krylon'ed today)...Posted Image....from this tracker, which we're using for spare parts:Posted ImageHopefully the images aren't too big - if they are, I'll resize 'em.Just wanted to post this, 'cuase I was working on it today, pounding out the fender and painting the bumper. Just one moment of inattention was all it took, guess I wasn't in code 'Yellow' : |Funnily enough, I just found, and read Getaway: Driving Techniques for Escape and Evasion by Ronald George Ericksen on the member content page... according to the section on ramming, I hit the other car perfectly - zero (real) damage to my car, their tire was messed up - CV shaft took most of the impact... all of which I paid for. Anyway...David
Posted Image"Know thy enemy and know thyself and you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” ~ Sun Tzu

#16 Amos

Amos

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

I drive one primo super boring 2009 Toyota Camry. It is so boring in fact that I will not post a picture of it becuase you have probabley seen like a million of them all over. I sold my Nissan Titan after my son was born so my wife could stay home with him. It's all good though becuase he is the coolest kid ever IMHO!
Posted Image

#17 Patrick Stephens

Patrick Stephens

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:42 PM

I drive an El Camino. It's ugly, short, and the gas mileage sucks, but it gets me where I need to go.
  • mysteriousjl likes this

#18 Firewalker

Firewalker

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:12 AM

LOLYaris... /wp-content/forum-smileys/thumbdown.gif I'll be getting an Iltis for summer driving when we move into a house, but as we (the wife and I) still live in an apartment, we've gotta keep things Spartan.
Come forth, Lazarus! And he came fifth and lost the job.Posted Image

#19 Jester

Jester

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

5 Solas said:

Hey Jester, what did you use to create the onboard gun safe?

The Envoy actually has a storage space in the cargo area, found a safe that opens vertically and mounted it in there.  I used a Stack-On drawer safe model QAS-710. I liked for two reasons, one, the lid automatically pops up upon unlocking, and two, I got it for $30 bucks./wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_biggrin.gif It's big enough to fit at least a full size handgun and extra mags. With a cargo mat down, unless you know it's there, it's a complete secret.Posted ImagePosted Image  
Posted Image

#20 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:26 AM

Rocking a FJ Cruiser.Posted Image
  • Klarktx likes this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users