• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kingkroupa

Kingkroupa

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Folks,Jason Falla will be returning to Alaska this year for some more training. I feel this is a great opportunity to get local training at a fraction of what it would cost to do the same type of training out of state.The first class that he will be returning for is the 2-Day Tactical Pistol course. Course Dates: May 26th-May27thCourse Venue: Birchwood Recreation & Shooting ParkCourse Tuition: $450 plus the required 1000 rounds ammoYou may sign up at http://www.redbackone.com or get the number off of their website and contact Giselle for more information. Additionally, you may put $100 down for your 'spot' and pay the remainder in a few months.This should be a great time and many members here attended Jasons basic pistol course last October. Currently I believe there are 10 students signed up and we need another 5 for the class minimum and I believe another 10 would fill the class. Load 'em up!Redback One 2012 Training Calendar
Posted Image
tacticaltexan.wordpress.com
Keep up the good fight-Rob

#2 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

My old MP company is at Ft Richardson and my buddy is the First Sergeant. I'll send him the info so they can post it in the orderly room.
Posted Image

#3 Kingkroupa

Kingkroupa

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Outstanding, thanks.
Posted Image
tacticaltexan.wordpress.com
Keep up the good fight-Rob

#4 painisprogress

painisprogress

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Kroupa,            waiting on an RFO and then hopefully heading your way this summer. Once it's for sure I'll send you a PM. Sorry to have missed the pistol course but I have my sights on the 2 day carbine Sept 29-30.
/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PlankOwnerSignature.pngEveryone speaks gun

#5 LongHaul

LongHaul

Life Member

• 750 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Kingkroupa,

Wish I could have gone to this course. I'm going to try to make it to a Redback course this summer. On a different note, I'd like to see how many Alaskans we have on ITS. I set up a roll call, but so far no one has checked in. If you're in AK or know anyone that is would you mind encouraging them to check in? Thanks!

15192964064_247b8d6ceb.jpg

artwork courtesy of a good friend on the forums!

#6 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

It might be just me, and I've never met the guy but for some reason Jason Falla just rubs me the wrong way.
Have you met him? Have you had a previous course with him?
Any details are appreciated.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#7 LongHaul

LongHaul

Life Member

• 750 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

I've never met him. The reason I was interested in a Redback course was because they are available in AK. Heading south for a course in the states easily doubles the price of any training. I'll look into it more before signing up. I think one of my coworkers took a Redback class a while back.

15192964064_247b8d6ceb.jpg

artwork courtesy of a good friend on the forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users