• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GrizzlyAsFUQ

GrizzlyAsFUQ

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

How's everyone doing? I've been following this site for quite awhile now but never got around to becoming a memeber - until now that is. Anyways, my name is John, I'm a little ways out of Pittsburgh, PA. I spent just shy of 6 years in the U.S Navy as a Master At Arms (2nd Class), surprisingly, I've never been on a ship. Haha. It was a good time though, and I received a lot of great tactical training (from both Navy & Army). I'm also an Iraq War Vet. Upon separating, I started to follow my interests and further my knowledge in both survival/bushcraft & Competition Shooting (IDPA, USPSA). I'm also currently a Corrections Officer & CERT Operator with the PA DOC. Currently working on my qualifications to become a volunteer Search & Rescue Operator with a local group. Anyways, enough about myself. As I said, I've been following ITS Tactical for quite some time, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with others when I can, and gaining the insight of other like-minded individuals.
Posted Image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users