Edited by Jimmy Wilson, 02 July 2012 - 08:32 AM.
July â€“ What's in Your Pockets Contest - Win an ITS Gift Certificate!
Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:17 AM
Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:43 AM
Edited by TearsOfNorris, 06 July 2012 - 01:15 PM.
Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:57 PM
Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:00 PM
- Quick Clot 1st Response
- Smith & Wesson M&P 357c with spare full size mag (Loaded with .357 Sig Speer Gold Dot)
- M&P carried in Blackhawk CQC Detachable Slide
- Full Size Mag carried in Safariland Model CD-Auto Metal Clip on Magazine Holder
- Custom Paracord Bracelet â€“ Hidden Handcuff Key Survival Saw King Cobra from tacticord.com
- NY/LA Walletâ€“ from countycomm.com
- Keychain with Paracord fob (from tacticord.com), Duct Tape fob, P-38, ASP Key Defender OC Pepper Spray and Energizer Pocket Light (12 Lumen/Three Modes/30 Min. Shut Off)
- 8th QRT Challenge Coin and change
- Zero Tolerance 0350 Ken Onion Design G-10 Folder
- Rick Hinderer Investigator Pen with Flat End Attachment
- Android Phone with Case
- Surefire G2X Tactical Flashlight
- Rolex GMT Master II (Dual Time Zone) on Maratac Zulu Band
Edited by Adam Gonzales, 09 July 2012 - 04:13 PM.
Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:58 AM
- Springfield Armory XD 9 Subcompact, w/ 16 round extended magazine (Hornady Critical Defense)
- Paracord Bracelet
- Command Coin
- ESEE Izula E&E Kit (Floss card, mini ceramic blade, signal mirror, non-metallic handcuff key, kevlar cord, ferro/magnesium rod, ESEE arrowhead, fish hooks, button compass, rare earth magnets, stormproof matches, Aquamira water purification tablets), inside tri-fold wallet
- ITS EDC Trauma Kit
- ESEE Advanced Fire Kit
- Bogota Titanium Flats lockpicks
- Foursevens Quark TacticalÂ QT2L-X
- Luminox 3051 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark
- Benchmade Triage (Black, with ComboEdge)
- Iphone 4S with Mophie Charging Case
Edited by GrizzlyAsFUQ, 11 July 2012 - 10:02 AM.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:54 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:18 AM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:34 PM
- Maglite XL50
- Italian leather wallet my uncle gave me for high school graduation 10 years ago. There's usually no cash in it.
- Yellow Bic (I used to have a blue one).
- Colt Cobra 1st issue loaded with 6 whole rounds of Federal HydraShock 110 grain standard pressure. Original walnut conceal grips. AppendixÂ carried in an IWB Galco stow-n-go.
- Beat-up Benchmade 51 (I've carried it everyday for years). Clipped in left pocket. My co-workers say they know when I'm at my desk because they can hear me flipping it from outside my office door. It is an excellent concentration aid.
- Business Card Holder. Usually where my cash resides if I have the fortune to wrestle some away from my wife.
- CRKT Eat n' Tool
- ToolLogic pocket knife sharpener and pen light.
- Blue Duct Tape.
- Flint and magnesium stick.
- Quarrow turtle multitool.
- Mini-carabiner that should never be used to support human weight (as indicated on the packaging).
- MoPho (Motorola Photon).
- EESE Izula, carried clipped to my belt, inverted (tip up), on the right side just behind my front right pocket, bite side facing rear.
- Paracord, like 4 or 5 feet.
- Red rubber band. I use it more than you''d think.
Edited by Greg Baker, 17 July 2012 - 02:56 AM.
Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:04 PM
- Watch (One of two depending upon where I am and weather)
- Medical Data dog tag
- Folding knife
- HuMn Wallet (Pardon the plug, but it was my first Kickstarter and it is awesome!)
- Cell phone
- Keys, with one key being filed to a minor point. It is good for tape on boxes or other things if my keys are out and my knife isn't.
- small multi-tool with your basic pliers, wire cutters, knife, screwdrivers, can opener, bottle opener, and file
- USB thumbdrive
- Zippo lighter
- Stainless steel credit card sized multi-tool thing. It was a knife edge, saw edge, wrench, screwdriver, bottle opener, can opener and ruler. It isn't that easy to use, but when all else fails it is there
- A few band-aids in the cover for the credit card sized tool
- A stainless steel pen given to me by my former boss (Not pictured because it hid in my pocket and I was feeling lazy)
Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:50 PM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:31 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users