3 replies to this topic

#1 Condition Write

Condition Write

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 52 posts
  • LocationThe Hills of Kentuckistan

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

It looks like my job may be taking me to the London/Corbin/Somerset area in the next month or two, and I'll likely be there for at least a year. Can anyone recommend a decent range or sportsmen's club in the area? I've done some cursory Google searches but have turned up only the currently-closed Keno shooting range in Daniel Boone National Forest.
The pen is not mightier than the sword. If a man has a sword, he can make a man with a pen write anything he wants.

The answer, then, is to have a pen and a sword.

#2 Lee

Lee

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

I live in Morehead and I go to the Zilpo shooting range in the Daniel Boone National Forest. It's not exactly close to London/Somerset but it's all I can think of. Also, Lexington has Bud's Gun Shop (it has an indoor range), once again, not exactly close to London/Somerset.

#3 michael star

michael star

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Wish I could help too but I'm over in Bowling Green. We have Rockcastle which is an outdoor range.

#4 Condition Write

Condition Write

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 52 posts
  • LocationThe Hills of Kentuckistan

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Thanks, guys. FYI, I'm currently in the Lexington area and will be maintaining primary residence there, along with my membership at Blue Grass Sportsmen's League. I'm more looking for somewhere that I can go after work (even if it is an outdoor range that I won't be able to access until March-April) without driving 75 miles back home. *grin*
The pen is not mightier than the sword. If a man has a sword, he can make a man with a pen write anything he wants.

The answer, then, is to have a pen and a sword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users