unfortunately, i'm a little late to game here but nonetheless here is my stuff!My pack:
- 5.11 Covert 18 ... I was carrying a nice ruck the ATS RAIDII back and forth with patches and pouches but was looking for
something to keep my work laptop from getting dinged up along with something wasnt so "tactical" looking. So far I am VERY
happy with this purchase and have 0 complaints. I'm thinking about a couple of slight mods to "personalize" Would like to put
a hook n loop field on the top pocket for a patch and maybe my nametape (still milling this over in my head) and I want to
replace all the zipper pulls with a diamond knot and shrink tubingAll of these items are carried in the 5.11 Med pouch in the front pocket of my pack. I hope to get some quick stix here in the future to make it "quick release"
- ITS Tac EDC Trauma Kit
- BooBoo Kit
- critter spray (skeeters here in San Antonio are the size of blackhawks!)
- Hand sanitizer (dont laugh my wife picked it up for me Bath n Body works... :/ )Carried in the "concealed compartment"
- Gerber LMF2
- M&P 9mm carried in a modified MaxPed holster
- 2 spare mags carried in a maxPed double mag pouchTopside organizer pocket
- Battle Systems Vinyl Tape (this stuff is just plain badass - if you dont have some go buy some now!)
- Gerber Multi-tool
- CRKT Eat'n Tool
- USB Key
- All 3 sizes of Sharpie (my wife says I have problem with Sharpies ... I buy them ALL the time and have them EVERYwhere)
- Benchmade Seatbelt Cutter (this this is just a useful cuttin tool to have around - have one in both cars as well)
- Little generic blue lantern light
- Surefire 6Px
- Little Kershaw folder ... pick this thing up for 9bucks at Cabela's and its turned into one of my favorite sharps! Great little blade!
- Headlamp that attaches to my baseball cap
- Headphone KeeperInternally
- Work laptop a ginormous HP
- USB Drive
- Verizon 4G Aircard
- Work cell phone (blackberry z10)Misc Items stashed here n there
- Various lengths of 550 cord
- Cord for new bracelet i'm working on (I dont EDC this its just in my bag for now)
- Small LED light
What is typically on me. I wont say these are all always on me I tend to go with what I'm doing... If i'm out n about grocery shopping or whatever its just my snubby and a few other things. If we are going to some "event" everything is on me. I want to pick up another ITS EDC Trauma Kit to also add to my "on me kit" right now on the weekends I take it out of my bag and stash it back for work
- D3 Devil Dog Designs "Last ditch" necker still looking for a quick release method on this... I had these plastic clip things at one
point but they broke.
- Luminox with a Martac band from County Comm
- Quick release paracord bracelet made by me
- S&W Model 36 J Frame .38 that will either ride in my boot with a Galco holster or ride at my appendix in the galco holster shown
- Stripper clip of spare rounds
- Wallet (Original S.O.E) Love this thing because it has no velcro! I can buy gun crap in the middle of the night without my wife
saying... what are you getting now?!?!
- Benchmade folder
- Sig P220 in an Alamo Tactical "Crockett" I have a DOS from Bravo Concealment on order
- My GORuck Cap
- My Beemer key
- My "tool" ring ...
- I have a P38 can opener
- Peanut Lighter
- Phillips/Standard screwdriver set from County Comm
- Leatherman Micro
- Rite n Rain Pen
Whew! I think that's everything....