• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hey guys, I read this a while back and got to thinking... What else has anyone done for their Peli cases. Post some pictures? I need some inspiration!
Posted Image

#2 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

Good thread, I'm curious to see what people have.
There was a guy in the forums some time back that offers a service to custom cut your rifle and equipment into a Pelican case... I was hoping to hit him up for some work in exchange for services.... hopefully he'll pop his head in here because he had some nice pics if I remember correctly.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#3 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

I found his thread (he has been absent a while). Not what I remembered, but still a nice looking case.

Posted Image
  • beardedbern likes this

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#4 eatmycamo

eatmycamo

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

And how!
I was thinking perhaps acetate as dividers?
Just because the standard dividers for mine are all the wrong size for what I want.
Posted Image

#5 CaseyCadaver

CaseyCadaver

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 44 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

I don't have a need for a case or the dough. But I got a few ideas for my BOB. Very nice work on the velcro pad.
“Listening to the average martial artists talk about real world violence is like listening to ten year olds talk about sex.” SGT. Miller

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Velcro, Peli Case, Organizer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users