• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MBMJAM

MBMJAM

Landlubber

• Plank Owner
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:33 AM

When I try to access any of the Plank Owner Forum's I get the following message.  (Hello Guest, to view the posts and contribute to our forum, you'll need to have a free Crew Membership available by clicking the registration link. A Crew Membership will allow you to view and contribute to our forum, but not give you the privileges available to our paid members. To further support ITS Tactical, please consider a Crew Leader Membership available by clicking the "Be A Member" Plaque in the upper right corner of this Website. You may also be seeing this message if you've tried to enter a forum you don't have sufficient privileges to view.)I am a Plank Owner. When I look under Permission I do not have permissions to view. Please help.

#2 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

@MBMJAM - Sorry you're having problems logging in. This issue came up with another Plank Owner. I'll take a look at it and get back to you. Thanks for hanging in there!

#3 SuperRobot7

SuperRobot7

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

Stop breaking the internets Mike.

#4 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:12 AM

I keep bumping the switch with this new holster! Get's caught on everything!

#5 Bryan Black

Bryan Black

Salty Dog

• Administrator
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

MBMJAM,When we opened the forum up to everyone we had to create a special group for Plank Owners. Because we used to have the option for Plank Owners to be able to change their forum usernames it was impossible to find all our Plank Owners to move them overA few emails were sent out to the Plank Owners we hadn't moved over yet and we took care of those who replied, while your username definitely seems straightforward it must have got lost in the shuffle.You're all set now and should see your status updated as a Plank Owner.Thank you for your support!Bryan 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users