6 replies to this topic

#1 Superman

Superman

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 126 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Panteao Productions is coming out with a "Make Ready" video on TCCC.  I've never bought one of their DVD's, but I've seen some clips here and there.  Maybe this will be my first purchase from them :cool:

http://panteaoproduc...er#.Ur3_-LRESwQ

Posted Image

#2 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,674 posts
  • LocationSE AZ

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

I saw a post about it on ssd earlier, Iight buy it as a periodic review since I dont have all the equipment to do hands on training.

35066390514_66d1ce57b5_z.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

#3 iExpresso

iExpresso

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 307 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

I have recently subscribed to their annual account during the promo discount.  There are several good videos, a few great, and a couple not really worth my time.  I'm not saying they are not good quality but it's just real basic stuff.  My only purchase so far was the restricted intro to external movement dvd.  It was useful, not worth the $45 plus shipping.  I will just steam the rest of the videos.  If your not a member, the combat lifesaver would be a good buy.  I'd also suggest combat mindset, intro to shoot house, civilian response to active shooter, the adaptive series with Travis Haley, Paul Howe's advanced tac operator, and i.c.a. tactical driving if you've never been to a EVO course or other tactical driving course.  With the annual subscription I get to stream make ready tv and I'm hoping it's a good show. At the end of the day, I was expecting much more advanced training than what's available on the site but I do not regret purchasing the discounted annual subscription.  Though, it maybe a one time subscription purchase for me, pending quality of future videos and the make ready series.

• Superman likes this

Posted Image

"Any questions, comments, gripes, bitches, or complaints? Well, I will address them in order of the amount of fucks given. Thanks and I don't give a shit how the rest of your day is." 1SG Kirkland

#4 iExpresso

iExpresso

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 307 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

FYI: Combat Lifesaver is available to stream online to subscribers now. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this video! For those who have never been to a TCCC or Combat Lifesaver course, it is a great video! I'd even recommend to anyone previously certified as Combat Lifesaver.  Specially to someone like myself who has been out of the military for almost a decade and have been a LEO since.  The only Care Under Fire training I have had as a LEO was because i am on our dept SRT.  I hate that our standard road officers have had nothing except basic CPR. I'm hoping with our new chief that's going to change.

Edited by jgnolen, 28 December 2013 - 05:36 PM.

• CENTCOMSurvivor and Superman like this

Posted Image

"Any questions, comments, gripes, bitches, or complaints? Well, I will address them in order of the amount of fucks given. Thanks and I don't give a shit how the rest of your day is." 1SG Kirkland

#5 Superman

Superman

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 126 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for the recommendation...I'll pick it up when it's released now!  Thanks!

Posted Image

#6 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

The guys eyes are wild, might watch it just for that! 

Posted Image

#7 iExpresso

iExpresso

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 307 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:08 AM

The guys eyes are wild, might watch it just for that!
lol.It's not as bad in the Video as it is in the trailer.

Edited by jgnolen, 02 January 2014 - 07:05 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TCCC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users