2 replies to this topic

#1 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

If anybody is interested, Granite Firearms Training is putting on an Advanced Handgun class on Saturday, 1 February. 

As of now I'm planning on attending and so long as work doesn't screw things up, which it so often does, I will be there. 

Here is the LINK to the Facebook page with info on the Class. It will be held at an outdoor range in Casa Grande, AZ. 

It's only $100 bucks for a full day and class size maxes out at 12 people, so you know it will not be over crowded. I know it's tuff for guys to have the time, money, and most importantly, the ammo, but I hope to see some other ITS guys out there. As we discussed in the other thread, it would be cool at some point to see if we could do just an ITS shoot, but this could be a start. 

Edited by Davis, 08 January 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

#2 PsychoFish

PsychoFish

Salty Dog

• Plank Owner
  • 474 posts
  • LocationDusty Ole AZ

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

And for those on the fence, these classes arn't "Z0mg Blast Everyting!!1one" type of classes. They are lower round count. I'll be there!

• Davis and DirtyTrigger like this
Posted Image
There's threats everywhere, and the world is draped in [Multicam]

#3 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:32 AM

I wanted to give this post a quick bump just to remind all of our AZ members that the class is still on and should be a lot of fun if you are able to make it out. 

Also, if you want to meet the instructor and at least one or two of the students that will be in the class we will be at the AZ ITS Meet and Greet that we are having next week. 

Edited by Davis, 20 January 2014 - 11:33 AM.

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Training, Handgun Training, GFT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users