#1 Wa22ioR

Wa22ioR

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hey guys and gals,

Been buying some supplies and such from the website and have heard very good things about ITS Tactical from the Law Enforcement Community. I have used TCCC locally and was credited with saving 2 lives in the past year while on-duty, which is verifiable on the internet.  I take this stuff very seriously and joined to learn from others while hoping to offer some valuable input from my own training and experiences.  I believe we all have something to offer and something to learn.  I look forward to meeting and learning from each of you.

A little about me:

Name is Kyle.

I am a Husband.

I am an Active Police Officer.

I am a Combat Veteran.

Interests:

Lifting Weights.

Firearms Training.

Learning about Gunsmithing.

Hiking. 

Camping.

Outdoors Life.

Stay safe,

Warrior

• Davis likes this

#2 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

Warrior, welcome to the ITS forums and thank you for your service. It looks like you will be a good fit around here and I look forward to reading your contributions. 

One of our forum Admins, CENTCOMSurvivor, is LE and big into LE medical training and advocating for it. He just posed on here early today about a database of sorts that he is starting to compile with LE use of trauma medical aide. It sounds like you have a couple good stories that belong on this list. 

Here is the link to his forum post, please look through there and see if by chance your story is already listed and if not if you could share the links that would be awesome! 

http://itstactical.c...tccc-incidents/

Thanks man and again, welcome!

Edited by Davis, 23 March 2014 - 11:20 PM.

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users