49 replies to this topic

#41 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,674 posts
  • LocationSE AZ

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:40 AM

I'd love to get a core, but for the moment I'm just a "cheap" bastard (by suunto standards) rocking a vector. It's still an awesome watch, I just want to be a cool kid with a core

35066390514_66d1ce57b5_z.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

#42 Fivesenenguy

Fivesenenguy

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

Lmao I'm with you there I'm rockin a S&W but would absolutely love a suunto.

EIu5PDO.png

#43 iExpresso

iExpresso

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 307 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

my next Suunto will have to wait until they have a iOS compatible smart watch. it doesn't have to be like the apple watch but i would like it to work like it and others (pebble time, pebble round, and others). Stunt looks like they may enter the smart watch world soon an they just released a new model called Kailash that tells you "counties visited"?! lol... 

my beaten up Suunto Core is my EDC

Posted Image

"Any questions, comments, gripes, bitches, or complaints? Well, I will address them in order of the amount of fucks given. Thanks and I don't give a shit how the rest of your day is." 1SG Kirkland

#44 Highwaystreets

Highwaystreets

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:51 PM

Any seen the new Suunto Traverse model?? Looks pretty awesome to be but just a tad pricey right now..... But I really want one!

http://www.suunto.co...Traverse-Amber/

#45 bigfoot

bigfoot

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPacific NW

Posted 04 December 2015 - 11:22 AM

^^ Nice looking watch! ^^ Thanks for the heads up.  :up:

#46 PsychoFish

PsychoFish

Salty Dog

• Plank Owner
  • 474 posts
  • LocationDusty Ole AZ

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:23 PM

I'm SO depressed now! My poor Core is acting up. Everything I look at online says it has to go back to for work. It's acting like it just got a new battery, and resets to 12:00 multiple times. 😞
Posted Image
There's threats everywhere, and the world is draped in [Multicam]

#47 Rulrofelves

Rulrofelves

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMid-California

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:13 PM

PsychoFish - Mine does that when I need a new battery.  I used to use it for my morning alarm when I was in Kandahar.  When the battery was getting close to dead, it would go to 12:00 when the alarm was set to go off.  Have you changed it to see if that's the fix?

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do
anything with nothing." Unknown

#48 PsychoFish

PsychoFish

Salty Dog

• Plank Owner
  • 474 posts
  • LocationDusty Ole AZ

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:39 PM

PsychoFish - Mine does that when I need a new battery. I used to use it for my morning alarm when I was in Kandahar. When the battery was getting close to dead, it would go to 12:00 when the alarm was set to go off. Have you changed it to see if that's the fix?

I've tossed two new batteries into it. Perhaps I need a higher end, or different type? Is there supposed to be a certain kind that's better?
Posted Image

#49 Rulrofelves

Rulrofelves

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMid-California

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

If you've used new batteries, then I would think it is something internal and send it in.  The people at Suunto are really good and I have had a good experience with their customer service.  I wish I was more of a help.

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do
anything with nothing." Unknown

#50 PsychoFish

PsychoFish

Salty Dog

• Plank Owner
  • 474 posts
  • LocationDusty Ole AZ

Posted 24 December 2015 - 01:24 AM

If you've used new batteries, then I would think it is something internal and send it in.  The people at Suunto are really good and I have had a good experience with their customer service.  I wish I was more of a help.

I held of posting this out of fear is curse myself! I went to a battery store (as opposed to Walmart or CVS) and picked yet another new battery. So far, so good! Been wearing it round the clock for the past week and it's been acting just fine again! I hope it continues!
  • MightyP and Rulrofelves like this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users