#1 hunter_75

hunter_75

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTacoma, WA

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Community,

My shooting partner and I are wanting to do a tactical weapons class in the next few months.  We live in western WA.  I am a former Marine and am comfortable with the carbine but would like a refresher on different manipulations and movements.  Since we both carry everyday, handgun training seems more important but would like to do a combined class if possible.  Anyways, if anyone know of any good schools/ shooters that would want to lead some training please let me know. 

Cheers

• Greg Barney likes this

#2 B3dlam

B3dlam

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationWarrenton, OR

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

http://www.thunderra...om/courses.html

These guys are in Longview Oregon but have a great reputation. Otherwise I would recomeond checking out the course schedules posted by Chris Costa, Haley Strategic, etc as many of the big trainers offer traveling courses.  If you found more then just the two of you interested you could also look at brining a training out if you have a facility that can host.

itstacticalsig_zpsb04268f7.jpg

#3 AaronK

AaronK

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

Thunder Ranch is top notch. More locally, check out Praetor Defense. Their lead instructor is a local SWAT guy and knows his shit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tactical, gun, shooting, rifle, handgun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users