I posted in the thread up top but I realized that I should have posted a new thread; my apologies.
Anyway, I'm a chick stuck in what I like to call the Communist Republic of Washington State. I'm former Air Force (C-130 mechanic), and now I'm civilian intel by day and a blogger by night. I write about guns, privacy, federal overreach, politics, and other awesome things.
What I'm looking to learn:
- Tactics (room clearing, combat survival, etc.)
- Skills like lockpicking, etc. (the article on getting out of zip-ties was awesome!)
- Mindset enhancement, etc.
- Typical stuff that most women don't learn (I have no weird fantasy feminist illusions about my capabilities; I simply don't want to be a burden to any group in any situation.)
What I can contribute (just ask me if you have questions):
- Social engineering and elicitation (getting stuff and information)
- Deception detection (statement analysis, etc.)
- Intel/Counterintel (HUMINT, specifically)
- Extreme couponing (don't laugh! You can increase your food/supply cache exponentially quickly, and for free or close to it)
Looking forward to meeting folks and learning from all of you. I see a wide array of skills represented in these forums and I'm pretty excited to have found this community. If you're in the Western WA area, feel free to shoot me a message and introduce yourself. Nice to meet y'all.