• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#21 OCtrainer

OCtrainer

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

You do make good valid points. But, I'm still going to stick with my stance on it being more of a liability than beneficial in MY case. I will use words to de-escalate a situation or walk away.

I would also like to thank you for not 'gunning an running'. I can't recall the amount of times someone throws in some type of input, bolts and will not engage in a discussion.

I totally understand your side of it based on what I've read. One must do what is best for their situation. I, too, appreciate your opinions and feedback. It really helps to understand both sides of the coin. Engaging in healthy discussion helps as all learn other points of view. I'm new around here, but I look forward to participating in more threads and conversations. However, my expertise is limited to OC and self-defense for civilians. For the record, I'm not anti-gun. I just don't have CCW as an option based on my location.

• mangeface likes this

#22 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

Theres a lot of that whole no CCW thing going around these days... really shouldn't be but is. 

• LongHaul and Davis like this

89BccLb.png

#23 LongHaul

LongHaul

Life Member

• 750 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Shall not be infringed...

• mangeface, Davis and DieselD like this

15192964064_247b8d6ceb.jpg

artwork courtesy of a good friend on the forums!

#24 tonydimattes

tonydimattes

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:26 AM

Hi, landlubber

Yes, you can easily tuck pepper sprays with your keys. These days, pepper sprays are available with a key ring clip. Here is a small example of it.

94b5f70e11d45becf7f7ce1479334b2c.jpg80153.GIF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users