5 replies to this topic

#1 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Is anybody here familiar with Beez Combat Systems? Have you ever ordered from them or used any of their products? 

I'm just wondering how it is quality wise. I'm looking at one of their BALCS Carriers and have had some email correspondence with them, so far their customer service is top notch, they are very helpful and very fast to reply to my emails. They build their products to order it sounds like and say the lead time is only 10-12 days. So I guess I'm wondering if there there is a catch or if they are an okay company?

Thanks guys!

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

#2 tremis

tremis

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 120 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

I had a BCS NIJ Carrier. It held my concealable soft armor and plates. I thought it was great. I sold it when I went to stand alone plates. I had no problem with the gear or with the company. I sent a few of my friends there and they had no issues at all either. I hope this helps.

• Davis likes this

#3 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

I had a BCS NIJ Carrier. It held my concealable soft armor and plates. I thought it was great. I sold it when I went to stand alone plates. I had no problem with the gear or with the company. I sent a few of my friends there and they had no issues at all either. I hope this helps.

Thanks man, I appreciate the input. I ended up ordering from them a few days ago. I obviously haven't gotten the vest yet but so far their level of customer service has been seriously second to none. 

• DirtyTrigger likes this

Ir2fdXw.png?1

#4 TTIME

TTIME

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

Good quality, I have their P/C with a cummerbund and it is great. A couple weeks for a wait, but custom gear with many options. 

• Davis likes this

#5 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

So just a quick update.... As stated in my previous post I did end up ordering from BCS. I ordered the BSC BALCS Cumber vest. They build these vests to order and it took about two weeks from online order to delivery to me, so I was pretty pleased with the delivery time, and from communications with them it sounds like if you call them up and tell them you need something in a rush and can give them a good reason they will do it much quicker. 

There level of customer service including responsiveness to emails is really quote impressive, so I give them top marks in that regards, but, out of the box I had one problem, they forgot to include the "cumber". I emailed them the next day, they responded to me almost immediately and said they would get it shipped out, so now I am waiting for that to show up. I will say that my initial impressions of the quality of the vest are very good, the quality seems very good and the materials are sturdy. When I ordered the vest I asked them if they could add more than the stock velcro pile to the front of the vest and they accommodated at no extra charge. In addition to quality, the vest fit my IIIA panels perfectly as well. One I get the cumber I will get things setup and get a better idea of how happy I am with it. 

One Question: I am strongly considering purchasing the FirstSpear Retrofit Cummerbund Kit, and I am just looking for opinions from you guys that have used the FirstSpear tubes technology to see if you think it is worth the money?

Ir2fdXw.png?1

#6 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

I totally think the tubes are worth it, I'm a huge fan.

• Davis likes this

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users