Alright guys, so the rules say multiple entries are allowed and I figures that depending on the day and what I am doing my on body EDC changes. So I spent some time today doing a bit of a photo shoot with the different setups I cary depending on the order of the day.
This is what would be my nearly ideal EDC for every day, unfortunately, it is far too often non-practical for me to carry a full size sidearm in an OWB holster.
- ITS EDC Med Kit Pouch containing a SOFT-TW in the ITS flat fold storage method. Admittedly, though I always leave home with an IFAK I am not the best about keeping med gear on my person, but I am making a conscious effort as of late to do that.
- Wallet, black leather, nothing special and needing replacement. I do not keep any high speed kit in my wallet, just normal wallet items.
- ITS Memorial Bracelet
- G17 Mag, held in a Safariland model 123 horizontal magazine holder (Mag is partially drawn out in the pic to show it.)
- Glock 17 Gen 4 w/ Streamlight TLR-1s WML, held in an OWB holster made by High Desert Custom Kydex
- Oakley SI Flack Jacket XLJ with OO Black Iridium polarized lenses
- Emerson Mini Commander w/ combo blade, black
- Key to my truck
- iPhone 5 in Magpul case
- Fisher M4B Space Pen... I love this pen, I had one for about 5 or 6 years and sadly lost it, so I just replaced it with a new one.
- Surfire E2D Defender light... soon to be replaced...
- Columbia Basecamp watch, black/black/negative style... sadly I do not believe this particular style is any longer available which is a bummer, but I bought two so I would have a spare when I kill this one.
I love the TLR-1s. I use the exact weaponlight on my Glock 17 for night time fun, the strobe is an awesome feature. If an intruder enters my home at night, I can just kick on some house music, and the baddy will experience the absolute worst rave of their life.