• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Corbs

Corbs

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

I've enjoyed reading the site for a long time, and would like to get a crew leader membership, but only seem able to pay by credit card, are there other payment options available? My Visa Debit won't work, and I've avoided CCs til now. There are also a few pieces I'd like from the store but the same issue applies there.

Thanks,

Corbs

15466484298_865322dd97_n.jpg

#2 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

I would send an email ITS directly to supportATitstactical.com and ask them about it. I pay with my debit cards just fine, so I wonder if for you it has something to do with being international? I'm sure if you ask them they will be able to look into it and give your more info. 

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

#3 CrazyD

CrazyD

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 294 posts
  • LocationAbilene, TX

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

My debit card works as well since i dont use CC's either but there could be some other lying problem keeping you from using it. If you talk to them maybe they can set you up through PayPal or something?

itstactical.png

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his." - George Patton

#4 Corbs

Corbs

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 488 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

I'll have another hack at it and then drop them a line, thanks guys.

#5 Corbs

Corbs

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 488 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

Managed it! But unfortunately did a large order with the registration that didn't get the discount! Should have done it after, hey ho...

#6 CrazyD

CrazyD

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 294 posts
  • LocationAbilene, TX

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:10 AM

Bummer

itstactical.png

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his." - George Patton

#7 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

Glad you got it all sorted out. When they process your Crew Leader payment and turn on the dashboard for you, be sure to fill out this form so we can properly recognize your status on the forum! Be aware that you have to be logged in to the main site at the time or you won't be able to access the form.

89BccLb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users