I am looking to pick up a few pair of pants, and came across Kitanica's stuff, looks good, maybe a bit overly tactical..
Does anyone have any experience with this company and how it compares to Crye?
Jump to content
Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:52 PM
I've been thinking about getting a pair of Kitanica's for a while (not the 10 pocket ones, though). I'm not sure about the price but it seems relatively comparable to other manufacturers like TAD, and I dig that they are U.S.-made. Would definitely like to hear if anyone here has experience with them.
Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:03 PM
Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:40 PM
At 199, 185, and 99 I just don't know about personal use and the purchase. If they were not issued I just don't know if I would purchase them? I would love some constructive criticism on the subject though. A good pair of Crye with the pads at that cost to me personally is more justifiable. Or how about a pair of tru-spec multicam.
Crye G3 Top:
Made in the USA
High collar (keeps sun/slings/hot brass off the neck)
Integrated elbow pads (great for shooting prone)
Torso fit(could be wrong on this, but as I understand it, the torso fits more like a compression shirt than a t-shirt)
Not really a "gray man" shirt
Crye G3 Pants:
Made in the USA
Stretch panels above the knees, in the crotch, & small of the back for maximum mobility
Velcro closure on the gaiter
Again, not very "gray man"
• 10 pockets • Double layer seat and knee reinforcement • PALS webbing
• Rear dump pockets • Expandable cargo pockets w/ retention snap
• CorduraTM reinforced hip pocket corners • Hook & loop waist adjusters
• Pen tubes • Multi-tool/mag sleeve with adjusting hook & loop closure
• Calf pocket
• 6 oz. 50/50 nylon cotton ripstop for optimal balance of breathability and durability
• Snaps: mil-spec 27 line (brass w/ black finish)
• All seams: bonded-69 nylon thread
• YKK zippers
Integrated pads are sold as an addition
Top seems like a Dress shirt to wear on the range
Edited by SUMO, 14 October 2014 - 08:54 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users