#1 xjmv

xjmv

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 68 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

Hi everyone!

Like every year in October, I start to make out my xmas wishlist and also to find ideas of present for loved ones. So this year, I ask for you help!

My actual wishlist looks like this:

•  Tools: tons of tools! I must admit that I love tools!
  •  Video games: Yes I love to shoot things up on PlayStation too. Now waiting to get my hands on a PS4
  •  Outdoor gear: This list is limited this year, the only thing on that need is a new camp stove (MSR International or maybe you know better) and a new ground mat.
  • Shooting range/Paintball/Airsoft/EDC/Skills:
    • A new multi... Looking for a Surge and its accessories (screwdriver bits and extention + MOLLE pocket)
    • The whole collection of ITS lockpicking stuff (need to validate if I can import them to Canada...)
    • New hearing protection (3M Peltor Tactical Sport seems nice to me any input ? Off course it will come with ITS cover)
    • ITS Skel​etoni​zed Bott​le Hold​er
    • A new bike roller to train even on bad weather day/night
    • Some ITS t-shirt (if only Large size can be restock!!!) :)

Off course, present to be offered are more related to person that will get it, but I try to go with useful stuff... Ex:

• The girlfriend will probably get kitchen related stuff... Ok, it may be more a present to myself but she's happy getting stock to cook me some delightful dishes.
  • Best friend get a contractor to help arround with some home maintenance tasks.
  • BTF or Best Tactical Friend will get... Ok, i am not decided yet on that one, but looking for shooting mat or range accessories... Your input will be valuable.

Now your turn to share up your wishlist and what you are planing to offer up for xmas!

-xJMV

- xJMV

Fight, Win, Prevail.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xmas, gift, wishlist, santa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users