• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:15 PM

This pack is really sweet. I needed something small to take to the range and this fits the bill perfectly. It can be attached to a vest or other backpack using the supplied hardware, but it also comes with shoulder straps.One cool thing about the main compartment is it has a orange liner which really helps locate items. I always hated trying to find loose items in my old ruck sack at night. It also has a comms hole, medium compartment, two small "bottle" holders in the main compartment, adjustable/removable sternum strap, and outside shock cord for loose clothing items. You could also use a small hydration bladder where the shoulder straps hide.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by CENTCOMSurvivor, 17 October 2010 - 02:03 AM.

Posted Image

#2 BAND-AID

BAND-AID

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

I really like that! What do you put in it for the range? However I do not like the price lol
Posted Image"invisible soles leave .308 holes"

#3 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:02 AM

TT had a sale going on, I'm not sure if its still going.  Plus this thing is bombproof so worth it IMO. I was using a LA Police Gear bag for the range and wanted to replace it with something bigger.  I usually have about 200 rounds of 45 and 300 223 along with gloves, water, sunscreen, etc etc.
Posted Image

#4 testedone

testedone

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:08 AM

hmmm..had I seen this a few days ago I would have gotten this instead of the Kifaru E&E..this looks nice and cheaper by a few dollars.. I wonder what the size comparison is (physical) to the Kifaru E&E..

#5 BAND-AID

BAND-AID

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:22 AM

TT always has a 5% discount for M/LE so that helped and I ordered one. The fact that it can attatch to my vest or larger bag is huge for me. Thanks for the info!
Posted Image"invisible soles leave .308 holes"

#6 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

A quick follow up.  So I've had the pack for a few months and so far its been great.  I've been using it as a range bag and its been stuffed with all kinds of gear.  Its been thrown in and out of the trunk of my cruiser and it shows no signs of wear. I'd recommend this pack in a heartbeat and I wanted to post back with how happy I've been with it. Merry Christmas everyone! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf_headbang.gif ~Eric S.
Posted Image

#7 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

Oh yeah here are a few more pics: Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Edited by CENTCOMSurvivor, 23 December 2010 - 03:14 PM.

Posted Image

#8 jinx667

jinx667

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

I really dig the use of the Hi Viz orange inside.
Posted Image

#9 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 948 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

jinx667 said:

I really dig the use of the Hi Viz orange inside.

That is really helpful when you go somewhere like a indoor range.  I would have loved to have it in my old rucksacks, I cant count how many times I thought I lost something only to find it in the bottom of the ruck after getting back from the field.  It really helps in low/no light. Eric S.
Posted Image

#10 WusteHase

WusteHase

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

Jinx, any chance you've got one of these handy to test on your Banshee? Not asking you to go buy one, just if you know anyone personally or a shop nearby who's got one you could try (I'd do it myself but I don't think they carry TT stuff on the ship's inventory...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users