Attached File  Screenshot_2014-11-13-01-03-13.png   1.58MB   3 downloads

15466484298_865322dd97_n.jpg

#2 mangeface

mangeface

Salty Dog

• 2,598 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

There. Friday. Now y'all don't wet yourselves from excitement.

"I may walk among the sheep...but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog."
VQz5Nwz.png

#3 LongHaul

LongHaul

Life Member

• 750 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

I have been looking forward to this day for a long, long time.

15192964064_247b8d6ceb.jpg

artwork courtesy of a good friend on the forums!

#4 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

It will be crap... no one should by one....

There... now I can get mine on launch day without fear of it selling out.

• mangeface likes this

89BccLb.png

#5 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

They say good things take time, well these took a really long time so I'm assuming they are going to be freaking awesome. 

Ir2fdXw.png?1

Put good in, get good out. 

#6 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:11 PM

The ONLY thing keeping me from being all excited about it is that it lacks RFID protection =(

My next wallet MUST have RFID protection =(

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#7 MightyP

MightyP

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 699 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

The ONLY thing keeping me from being all excited about it is that it lacks RFID protection =(

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any details on the wallets.

ITSSignature2.png

What I lack in knowledge & skill, I make up for with sarcasm & bad jokes.

#8 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts
  • LocationShenandoa Valley Virginia

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

if you look at the store you can get it with an RFID blocking sleeve.

Just sayin....

Step 1: Unfuck your gear Step 2: Unfuck your buddy Step 3: Unfuck yourself In that order.
— 3 Steps to Being a Team Player (Via Redteams.net)
Posted Image

#9 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

RFID Sleeve:

http://www.itstactic...-wallet-sleeve/

HCW:

http://www.itstactic...ealment-wallet/

Ir2fdXw.png?1

#10 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

Oder placed! I went with black with the wallet entry kit. It was a chunk of change to spend but it is an ITS branded item so I am assuming it will not disappoint. 

Ir2fdXw.png?1

#11 MightyP

MightyP

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 699 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:05 PM

May have ordered it in coyote with the entry kit and RFID sleeve. May not have told the wife yet. May be sleeping on the couch when she finds out... :-P
  • spenceman, Davis, wearethesound and 3 others like this

ITSSignature2.png

#12 NLYE

NLYE

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 67 posts
  • Locationin your rearview

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:21 PM

I'm planning on purchasing the Crew Leader membership... will I be eligible for the discount code right away? I want to know if I should make two separate purchases, or just one...

vt9QnZk.png

"A Gentleman would not want to appear armed, but would not be so foolish as to go unarmed.

Always be a Gentleman. Alway be courteous. Always be ready to kill everyone in the room."

#13 Davis

Davis

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm planning on purchasing the Crew Leader membership... will I be eligible for the discount code right away? I want to know if I should make two separate purchases, or just one...

I believe you will need to purchase your Crew Leader membership first and then once you get that all squared away you can sign into your dashboard and get your discount code to use in the web store. 

Ir2fdXw.png?1

#14 NLYE

NLYE

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

I believe you will need to purchase your Crew Leader membership first and then once you get that all squared away you can sign into your dashboard and get your discount code to use in the web store. 

Thanks - I purchased the membership...hopefully the wallet will still be in stock!

vt9QnZk.png

"A Gentleman would not want to appear armed, but would not be so foolish as to go unarmed.

Always be a Gentleman. Alway be courteous. Always be ready to kill everyone in the room."

#15 MightyP

MightyP

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 699 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Thanks - I purchased the membership...hopefully the wallet will still be in stock!

Once you sign up/pay for the Crew Leader membership, you'll get instant access to the discount. It's the forum that takes a little time for Crew Leader to show up.

ITSSignature2.png

#16 NLYE

NLYE

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

Once you sign up/pay for the Crew Leader membership, you'll get instant access to the discount. It's the forum that takes a little time for Crew Leader to show up.

I paid for the membership and tried to sign into my forum account...clearly that was wrong. So I went back to the page that tells about the crew leader membership and registered for an account via the link on the bottom. However that says I am only a crew member, not a crew leader... my guess is that it is not linked, and I'm going to have this fixed somehow...

vt9QnZk.png

#17 B3dlam

B3dlam

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationWarrenton, OR

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

I paid for the membership and tried to sign into my forum account...clearly that was wrong. So I went back to the page that tells about the crew leader membership and registered for an account via the link on the bottom. However that says I am only a crew member, not a crew leader... my guess is that it is not linked, and I'm going to have this fixed somehow...

There is a section down in the help section of the forum (at the bottom) where you post when you sign up and they verify then grant you CL status.

http://itstactical.c...us-not-showing/

(Edited to add link)

Edited by B3dlam, 13 November 2014 - 09:40 PM.

itstacticalsig_zpsb04268f7.jpg

#18 MightyP

MightyP

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 699 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

Try clicking here. That's the basic crew member sign-up. You have to do that to become a crew leader. That will send an email asking you to confirm your registration. There's a link in the email. Once you click the link, you'll get another email saying "Let the Awesomeness Begin" which will confirm your ITS site (this isn't for the forum) username and give you a login link. Below that will be another link asking you to sign up for the forum and yet another with a form to get Crew Leader status on the forum. Somewhere in there, you will be able to log in to the main site and go to itstactical.com/dashboard and get your discount code. There are a lot of steps (I'm still not sure I did them all right), but it really doesn't take too long and you'll get your discount code.

Good luck!

ITSSignature2.png

#19 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

Just ordered. i went with the coyote version. i'll add the RFID sleeve later. Been waiting a while for this!

La'

Step 1: Unfuck your gear Step 2: Unfuck your buddy Step 3: Unfuck yourself In that order.
Posted Image

#20 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:29 AM

OK, I just noticed that you can purchase the RFID sleeve separate, but not the entry kit. Any chance that will be offered separately?

La'

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users