7 replies to this topic

#1 pira114

pira114

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevadas

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:41 AM

So, I wanted the ITS Liberty bottle, but I'm one of those guys who can't wait. And they're out of stock at the moment. I'll get one later.

For now, I wanted two. So I figured one of the Crew Leader discount sponsors would carry them. And I was right. Tactical Distributors does.

Not only do they sell them, but the Navi-Pack Kryptek ones were on sale for $16. So I ordered two. Mandrake and Typhoon. Both with two caps, the Navi compass one and the sport cap.

I tried the discount code, but no joy. Not valid on sale items. No problemo. That's already cheaper than the discount off normal prices.

Here's where it gets better. I paid for ground shipping. $7 I think. But my email confirmation said Next Day Air. I double checked, and they only charged me for ground. Sweeeet.

That's not all. Not only were they waiting for me when I got back from my work week, but they included a man type prize. With each bottle, I got an Army Man. My ol'lady is still laughing at me for exclaiming in a loud, yet childish voice, "Ooooh! Army Men!" Words I had never said before in my life.

This may be old news to those who are familiar with Tactical Distributors, but this was my first purchase. And with the simple addition of tiny plastic death dealing guys, they've won a customer for life. Well, that and great prices and fast shipping I guess.

I've never looked forward to drinking water like this before.

Attached Files

• MightyP and EMSWxSAR like this

#2 EMSWxSAR

EMSWxSAR

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 368 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

It's the little things in life pira.

its_fl_sar_smaller.png

#3 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

TD is a great outfit. They are very selective about which things they will actually discount witha coupon but they make up for it and run good sales frequently. SKD is the same too, other shops may have something for a dollar or two cheaper but between shipping and great customer service, they far exceed the meager discounts of other shops.

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

#4 Corbs

Corbs

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

TD makes me sad.

They don't ship to the UK. I did do an order by sending it to a friend who sent it on to me, but I'd feel bad doing that often. When they did, excellent experience, they're good folk.

15466484298_865322dd97_n.jpg

#5 pira114

pira114

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevadas

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:27 PM

The obvious solution is to move here.

#6 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

TD makes me sad.

They don't ship to the UK. I did do an order by sending it to a friend who sent it on to me, but I'd feel bad doing that often. When they did, excellent experience, they're good folk.

I wish we could send you a package of freedom, but we are almost fresh out ourselves...

• Corbs likes this

89BccLb.png

#7 Psybain

Psybain

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,674 posts
  • LocationSE AZ

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:19 PM

Back about 4 yrs ago I ordered some new balance nimbus shoes from them and I got them in under 18 hours I think. That was my first experience with them, and they got a customer for life right then.

35066390514_66d1ce57b5_z.jpg
As Seen on: M4Carbine.net, GlockTalk, and NCGO.

#8 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

I love Darn Tough socks and they are the only easy place to buy the ones I love most. I really am tempted to try their apparel. 

89BccLb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users