• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mosborne32

mosborne32

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

First time poster here. My wedding is coming up and I'm trying to think of gifts for my groomsmen. I have 7 of them and I'm thinking of doing a grab bag between $50-$75 each bag. Probably gonna do a cheap duffel bag but not sure where to find one. I'd like to give some survival/edc type stuff like handcuff keys or lockpick sets but I'm not really sure. ITS Store has some sweet stuff but I'm trying to do most bang for the buck. If anyone has some sweet ideas, I'm down to listen.

Thanks

#2 mackguy

mackguy

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 460 posts
  • LocationLexington, NC

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:59 PM

write in the rain notepad and a spacepen would be a good start.

#3 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:30 PM

I purchased some multi-tools for all of my groomsmen.  Figuring everyone could use one at some point.

Not a cheap route but an idea.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#4 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

In the multi tool front, the Gerber dime is cheap and would complement the other stuff you're getting them.

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

#5 shimy3

shimy3

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:12 AM

I gave my groomsmen a thrunite ti3, gerber dime, customiZed zippo lighter with their initials and the wedding date, and a small supply of flints, fluid, etc for the zippo.
Posted Image

#6 HTEngineer

HTEngineer

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:07 AM

Just got married, I found the SS Spyderco Delica's on sale so that's what they got. Upper end of your price range.

#7 Firerescue183

Firerescue183

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 26 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

I am getting married in 13 days.  I am planning on getting my groomsmen a 32oz Yeti Tumbler.  Definitely the upper end of your price range, but I bet they would love it.  I have been using mine every day for about 3 months, and it is awesome!!

#8 JFergus7

JFergus7

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNorthern Illinois

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:17 PM

I am getting married in 13 days. I am planning on getting my groomsmen a 32oz Yeti Tumbler. Definitely the upper end of your price range, but I bet they would love it. I have been using mine every day for about 3 months, and it is awesome!!

That's a great idea! I have both sizes and love them!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gift, edc, groomsmen, bachelor, wedding, bags, packs, survival

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users