53 replies to this topic

#41 CaptMilkbone

CaptMilkbone

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

We've made some adjustments to the forum ranks here and will also start introducing some custom karma titles as we feel that you guys (and girls) earn them /wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_biggrin.gif The new forum ranks for non Crew Leaders and Plank Owners are as follows:

• Landlubber - Up to 25 Posts
  • Swabbie - Up to 50 PostsÂ
  • Mate - Up to 200 Posts
  • Salty Dog - 201 to ? Posts
Since no one has come close to more than 200 posts, we'll come up with a good forum rank once someone breaks that threshold or you guys can suggest something... Again if you're a Crew Leader or Plank Owner that's what will show in your forum rank unless you earn a custom karma title.We're also working on a better forum signature image for Plank Owners and one for Crew Leaders! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf_headbang.gif

HA HAR!!! Don't matter tu me that ye say I still be a Landlubber. A Landlubber i'll never be ;-)

#42 Doc_V

Doc_V

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 20 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

hey guys just want to say that this is an amazing group to be a part of love the stuff we have going on

sf_headbang.gif

Edited by Doc_V, 19 January 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Who Dares Wins

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#43 eagledesigncorp

eagledesigncorp

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 54 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

I know they are silly but I still think its cool and does give those that help out a title of sorts

How about old salt for the higher ranking

The other thought would be service specific titles instead of just Navy references

Sorry once and always a Marine

Posted Image
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart......Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

#44 mangeface

mangeface

Salty Dog

• 2,598 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

I know they are silly but I still think its cool and does give those that help out a title of sorts
How about old salt for the higher ranking
The other thought would be service specific titles instead of just Navy references
Sorry once and always a Marine

Well, Bryan did start ITS. And he's Navy. His company, his way.

But I hear you buddy. Ooh-rah.

"I may walk among the sheep...but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog."
VQz5Nwz.png

#45 onyxotter

onyxotter

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:18 AM

Looks like I'm gonna have to make a few posts. Thanks for the tip.

#46 B+Shooter

B+Shooter

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 58 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:49 AM

Eagle and Mange, I also agree.  Every karma title I read just looks like "Squid" to me.....

I'm new to ITS, and getting some good reading.  It's hard not to start necro-posting on some of the older topics though!

#47 onyxotter

onyxotter

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

Glad to be here.

#48 irshmn

irshmn

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 4 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

I've been here a hot minute and I just learned what Necro Posting is!  Seems I need to spend more time on the forums to keep up with the lingo!

#49 mangeface

mangeface

Salty Dog

• 2,598 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:52 PM

I've been here a hot minute and I just learned what Necro Posting is! Seems I need to spend more time on the forums to keep up with the lingo!

Haha, necroposting is my pet peeve. It's all good, you'll figure out what's worth posting on and what's worth making a new thread.

"I may walk among the sheep...but make no mistake, I am the sheepdog."
VQz5Nwz.png

#50 B3dlam

B3dlam

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,064 posts
  • LocationWarrenton, OR

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:37 AM

Haha, necroposting is my pet peeve. It's all good, you'll figure out what's worth posting on and what's worth making a new thread.

As long as you spend some time warming the post up first and then liberally lube it up to allow it to slide back in necro posting isn't that bad....errr what?!

itstacticalsig_zpsb04268f7.jpg

#51 FNXTAC33

FNXTAC33

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

New to the forums. Just seeing what's going on with everyone. Glad to be in the group and can't wait to see what's in store for me with ITS Tactical.

#52 zacchaeus11

zacchaeus11

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

hey all, dumb question but what is a life member? 

#53 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,868 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:35 AM

The Life Membership has a limited open-enrollment available to Crew Leaders, and active plank owners. To help keep the Life Membership as exclusive as possible you must attend an ITS Muster event.

What is the Muster?

The ITS Muster is an annual event that enables us to interact hands-on with our community and bring valuable skill-set applications to like-minded individuals. This event is open to everyone of all abilities and those attending will be pushed both mentally and physically through the activities planned.

Edited by DStevenson, 06 August 2015 - 05:36 AM.

• DieselD, EMSWxSAR, zacchaeus11 and 1 other like this

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#54 zacchaeus11

zacchaeus11

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:34 AM

Aha. Thank you sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users