#1 911 Healer

911 Healer

Life Member

• Crew Leader
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWaukee, Iowa

Posted 30 March 2016 - 09:26 PM

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have any real-world experience with the Chris Reeve "Green Beret"/"Yarborough" knife (primarily, the 7" bladed model)? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thank you!

Respectfully,

Chris

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM (I will either find a way, or make one.) - Hannibal

ITS Life Member and Crew Leader

Owner and Principal Instructor - at, Immediate Action Outfitters, LLC www.facebook.com/ImmediateActionOutfitters

#2 Klarktx

Klarktx

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 226 posts
  • LocationFlowery Branch, Ga

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:23 PM

I use this knife as one of my camp knives.

Long time supporter of Chris's work.
I have several of his one piece knives, the Green Beret and carry several Sebenza/ Umnumzaans.

You will not find a better group should you need anything repaired or replaced. I promise you that.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#3 GrizCo

GrizCo

Mate

• Crew Leader
  • 56 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

I had one before my kid jacked it and lost it. Probably one of the better knives I ever had as far as maintaining sharpness and sharpening. I didn't get an opportunity to really test it out over a long duration but looking back, I know unlike my other knives, it didn't have blood stains on it so the blade is pretty stain resistant. I've debated replacing it but it was a gift since I refrain from ordering anything labeled "Green Beret" or "Ranger" on it. In fact ever since I lost it, I've been happy with my box cutter. Cheap and always sharp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users