#1 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts
  • LocationShenandoa Valley Virginia

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

Team,

I'm very stoked to report that I'm confirmed for a long distance training class with Ed Shell later next month. this will be my first official training session. I'm taking the class with a friend who has taken a class with Ed and had good things to say. i'll provide an AAR with pics after the class. we'll be working out to +1000-1200 yards over two days. i'm not an LD guy, but this will be fun. 

La'

• Psybain likes this
Step 1: Unfuck your gear Step 2: Unfuck your buddy Step 3: Unfuck yourself In that order.
— 3 Steps to Being a Team Player (Via Redteams.net)
Posted Image

#2 DeathwatchDoc

DeathwatchDoc

Salty Dog

• 1,936 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

That does sound like fun... 

89BccLb.png

#3 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

I'm seriously jealous.  I know nothing about Ed Shell (Sorry, also not a long range guy) but would LOVE to take a class to help me reach out that far and understand all the information available to me.

I'm sure I've said it in here before, I set a personal goal of 600 yards by the end of the year, I NEED this class to get me to 1k =)

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#4 BTSmith10

BTSmith10

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 264 posts
  • LocationPuyallup, WA

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:59 AM

Sounds fun.. Looking forward to reading your AAR!

#5 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

I'm seriously jealous.  I know nothing about Ed Shell (Sorry, also not a long range guy) but would LOVE to take a class to help me reach out that far and understand all the information available to me.

I'm sure I've said it in here before, I set a personal goal of 600 yards by the end of the year, I NEED this class to get me to 1k =)

my class is in Virginia the weekend of June 25th. AAAnnnnddd i think there's an open seat in my class. $200.00 for two days.

here is a link to the MDshooters page that is coordinating the class, along with some pics from the recent classes.

http://www.mdshooter...ad.php?t=189025

La'

Step 1: Unfuck your gear Step 2: Unfuck your buddy Step 3: Unfuck yourself In that order.
Posted Image

#6 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:23 PM

Correction, no room in my class, but there is a waiting list for a 6th class if there is enough interest.

La'

Posted Image

#7 CalicoJack

CalicoJack

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 310 posts
  • LocationInland Northwest

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

What equipment are you going to run?  I, too, would love to delve into the realm of the 1000m shot.

While I breathe I shall defend.

#8 redsol1

redsol1

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:49 AM

What equipment are you going to run?  I, too, would love to delve into the realm of the 1000m shot.

i'm going to borrow my buddies Rem 700 Mil spec 5R. He's going to run his new Sako TRG22. I've got two range sessions at Quantico to get some time on the gun before the class. i'm really excited about this.

La' 

Posted Image

#9 DieselD

DieselD

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 530 posts
  • LocationSW Michigan

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:23 AM

Cool looking forward to your AAR and I'd lov to take a long rang course

A government feared by its citizens is tyranny. A government afraid of it's citizens is freedom

III%er

CrewLeaderSignature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users