1 reply to this topic

#1 emBARK

emBARK

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 256 posts
  • LocationSWNY

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:45 PM

I'm on my third pair of Salomon 4d GTXs, I have nothing but good things to say. I will say with Salomon releasing the new Forces line, two have peaked my interest. As much as I love my 4Ds, I find that I don't wear them much late spring through early fall. Now with the new Jungle Ultra or Speed Assault, I think I've found something that can fill the void I currently have. I've read the reviews, ITS included, on the Speed Assaults. However, I can't find anything on the Jungle Ultra.

So what is everyone's thoughts on the Jungle Ultras vs Speed Assaults? I like the lighter lowpro aspect that both boots should provide.

#2 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:10 AM

I would have no second thoughts about trying new products from Salomon, I've loved every pair I've owned.

With that out of the way I like the lower Speed Assaults better (I have no personal experience with either), I have a pair of combat boots for anything I need full length boots for.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users