• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jester

Jester

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

Hey Bryan, just found this over at BlueSheepdog.com… The hands-down coolest schwag I picked up this year was from Bryan Black at ITS Tactical.  A lot of the exhibitors were handing out various stuff:  some useful, some trivial.  However, Bryan, as a member of the media, was pimping his phenomenal site handing out this gear.Posted ImageBryan is a good guy, and has a lot of good info on his site.  If you don’t already read it, be sure to check it out.For what its worth, the runner up for cool schwag was the flask bottle of water from Tapco with the giant “Don’t Tread on Me” logo they are now sporting.

Edited by mattp28, 26 January 2011 - 06:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 CENTCOMSurvivor

CENTCOMSurvivor

Down Wit' Da Hui

• 947 posts
  • LocationTampa/St Petersburg Florida

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Nice props from Blue Sheep Dog.  Thanks for posting that.
Posted Image

#3 Centurion

Centurion

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 69 posts
  • LocationTwin Cities Metro Area, MN

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:32 PM

I also saw the mention about ITS schwag on the Blue Sheepdog site. Very cool /wp-content/forum-smileys/anim_beer.gif
Posted Image

#4 Richard

Richard

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

Gentlemen - Thanks for mentioning my site.  Bryan was definitely handing out the coolest stuff at the show.  He probably figured me for a freak, though, as I found him in the bathroom of the Show.  You meet the darndest people in a bathroom... -Richard
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.pngBlueSheepdog - Police Training

#5 Jester

Jester

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:58 AM

Not a problem! I've been following your site for awhile and have shared many of your articles. I originally stumbled across your site by doing research on covert and non-traditional weapons. I believe this was the post that brought me.
Posted Image

#6 Richard

Richard

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback...I really appreciate it.  I've neglected the site a little because I have had so many other projects going on, but I've got a lot of new stuff in the works.  Feel free to give me the straight scoop on your opinions of content, navigation, etc. as we go forward.  In six months, it will be a whole new ballgame! -Richard
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.pngBlueSheepdog - Police Training

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users