• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Boyd_Crowder

Boyd_Crowder

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

I ended up with some excess body armor from an overseas contract that I was on.  It's Point Blank brand with the 7.62 SAPI plates.  The vest is a Large as are the front and back plates.

I took this vest with me to Iraq, and Afghanistan but ended up using a different one.  It is in perfect like new condition.  The plates have never been dropped or shot or abused at all.  In addition to the vest and plates, I also have quite a few accessories and pouches etc...  I also have a MICH helmet that can be included as well.

I figured I'd try to sell it on here rather than on craigslist or ebay or something since there are so many crazy people out there.  ITS members are generally more responsible and less crazy.  :)  

I can upload some pictures if people are interested.  Let me know.  

Thanks all.  

#2 DStevenson

DStevenson

Salty Dog

• 1,869 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:13 AM

Has the MICH been cut or is it still whole and has it been drilled for an NVG mount?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

5399202523_bd1cb04e2e_o.png

#3 Boyd_Crowder

Boyd_Crowder

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

The MICH was drilled for NVGs by the factory and comes with the mount.  

I have my own set of stuff so I don't need the items issued to my by CRC at Benning.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: body armor, tactical, load bearing, chest rig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)