• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yesterday, I received a telephone call from the Kevin Reeve.  If he follows the thread, I'm going to look like a total geek.  

Enter, September, and I'm headed to Dallas for Urban E&E!  The unfortunate part is that it's Dallas in September so it's still going to be hot as blazes.  

• Psybain, pira114 and ducttapedave like this

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#2 Blanquito582

Blanquito582

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSin City

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:57 AM

Let us know what you think for sure! I went through some training that introduced me to Urban Evasion back in '10.  Googling to find more info was how I found ITS in the first place.  Still super interested it's just hard to find the time/$ to attend any courses.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#3 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 339 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

Let us know what you think for sure! I went through some training that introduced me to Urban Evasion back in '10.  Googling to find more info was how I found ITS in the first place.  Still super interested it's just hard to find the time/$ to attend any courses.

<script src="/cdn-cgi/apps/head/1n5YOfQ0GaEBDgsUx-wywUyNa9U.js"></script>

Will do. 

I think Bryan Black did a bit of a review.  Jack Richland over at Blackscout Survival has written about attending.  The Neil Strauss book Emergency whatever spoke about it, but I'll review it as well.  

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#4 Spartan24

Spartan24

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNorthern AZ

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

<script src="/cdn-cgi/apps/head/1n5YOfQ0GaEBDgsUx-wywUyNa9U.js"></script>

Will do. 

I think Bryan Black did a bit of a review.  Jack Richland over at Blackscout Survival has written about attending.  The Neil Strauss book Emergency whatever spoke about it, but I'll review it as well.  

Emergency was a great book! I learned a lot from that.

Last wish? I wish... You had... More time.

#5 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Emergency was a great book! I learned a lot from that.

I only wish I could get a second passport and squirrel away a lot of funds overseas as well.  

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#6 thegouldii

thegouldii

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Have come back to this thread after looking over some of the courses they deliver, but am wondering if there's anyone else here that have attended any of there other other courses - in particular Off-Gid Medical or Urban Survival ?

#7 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

Have come back to this thread after looking over some of the courses they deliver, but am wondering if there's anyone else here that have attended any of there other other courses - in particular Off-Gid Medical or Urban Survival ?

No, Kevin talked about putting the course together while were in Dallas. It sounds like a good course for those with EMS or lower medical training.

I'd like to take the advanced R&R, urban survival and scout courses. Of course, getting permission from the chief (wife) is unlikely. My next away class will likely be with Dave Canterbury.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users