Med TCCC Training Providers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_thegouldii_*

Guest_thegouldii_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:29 PM

Hi all,

Though its only early in the year, I'm currently looking for reputable and recommended CERTIFIED Med TCCC providers (for the 2nd half of 2018).

Anyone?

Cheers!

#2 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

I may be wrong, but I think for civilians it's easier to find a TECC class.

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#3 Guest_thegouldii_*

Guest_thegouldii_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

My bad - I'll rephrase the question for TECC then....

Cheers!
  • ArkansasFan likes this

#4 pira114

pira114

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevadas

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:08 PM

Dark Angel is always my choice. Other than that, go on the FEMA website and look for classes. Basic ones are frequently free

#5 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Valkyries Austere Medical Solutions

3 Day/24 hour
$350

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#6 ducttapedave

ducttapedave

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 247 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

Are you looking in the land down under or are you planning on traveling?

#7 Guest_thegouldii_*

Guest_thegouldii_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

Either...but at this stage it maybe travel because no one in Australia delivers this course. I've found a trainer in Singapore, which looks to be the closest in this region (Sierra International Medical)

#8 Guest_thegouldii_*

Guest_thegouldii_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

Dark Angel is always my choice. Other than that, go on the FEMA website and look for classes. Basic ones are frequently free

Hey Pira114,

Have been looking into the FEMA classes you suggested, and whil I maybe an 'International' student, have been able to get a FEMA student Id number 'thing' and logged onto the online FEMA 'Intro to TECC' course. Knowing it's not actually the hands on approach, hopefully I can carry some of the stuff learnt there and mix into my other courses I teach and undertake here.

For anyone that's interested; http://tecc.inquisiqr4.com - but be aware it doesn't like Mozilla Firefox browsers if you try to log on from there.

#9 ArkansasFan

ArkansasFan

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 360 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

Either...but at this stage it maybe travel because no one in Australia delivers this course. I've found a trainer in Singapore, which looks to be the closest in this region (Sierra International Medical)

That's dedication if you're willing to traverse the Pacific for personal development!

CrewLeaderSignature.png

#10 Guest_thegouldii_*

Guest_thegouldii_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

Trust me - it's not that I want to (not the first time I've had to travel - even flying from South to North, East to West of Aus as well), its just Australia seems to be very narrow minded, and stuck in its way when it comes to curriculum, what we're allowed to do and not do. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users