• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LAPyroFighter

LAPyroFighter

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:44 AM

Hello All, I found ITS Tactical when I was looking for a messenger bag.  Although out of my price range I found that all the information Bryan and the crew was providing was great intel.  So I decided to sign up and here I am.I'm a Financial Systems Administrator for a company here in BR, and work as a Volunteer Fire Fighter on my time away from my paid job.  I have no Military background personally but was raised by a military family and on/near a base. I think we all have similar hobbies so I won't go into that, so Thanks for having me look forward to having conversations with all of you. 
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.png

#2 NOLATAC

NOLATAC

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:14 AM

Hello, we probably know each other. LOL. NOLA here. This is an outstanding website and forum with tons of info. Glad to see a local boy here./wp-content/forum-smileys/anim_beer.gif

#3 DVLDOG

DVLDOG

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:16 AM

Welcome!
Posted Image

#4 LAPyroFighter

LAPyroFighter

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

NOLATAC said:

Hello, we probably know each other. LOL. NOLA here. This is an outstanding website and forum with tons of info. Glad to see a local boy here./wp-content/forum-smileys/anim_beer.gif

Actually I do, I know you from Bayou and I went to your going away party in Hammond.  Good too see locals too and glad you made it back stateside safe.
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users