• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RealWoodsmen

RealWoodsmen

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:44 AM

Howdy folks. Introduction. Right. Splendid. Just some man in the middle of nowhere, starting out with survival and tactical living. I like machinery and things made well, especially things from the '50s and Germany. Sweden too, they make great stuff. I love Mora knives, never heard of em? They are knives that cost all of 14.99 and last you more than a lifetime. Made in Sweden too. No, I don't work for Mora, I just love their blades. Go check em out. Same with Fiskars. Great stuff. Aaaannd yep. Have a nice day.
"If at first you don’t succeed, call in an airstrike."

Semper Fi, do or die.

#2 Nato99

Nato99

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTacoma

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

Welcome PeterI certainly am familiar with Mora knives. Mora was the knife of choice of my father, who was an avid hunter, when I was a young man growing up in the wilds of Northern Alberta. It would be hard to find a better made knife for the money and I still have a couple in our bug out bags. Thanks
Realistic Survival Equipment Outfitters - "common sense gear to help you make the best of a bad situation"
www.RSEoutfitters.com
Posted Image

#3 RealWoodsmen

RealWoodsmen

Salty Dog

• Crew Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

I carry one in just about every location: My everyday bag, BOB, desk, etc. Reliable and low cost. Have you heard of Fallkniven? They make large but expensive knives, geared more towards combat and survival, and they are Swedish made as well.
"If at first you don’t succeed, call in an airstrike."

Semper Fi, do or die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users