• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cheap_Seats

Cheap_Seats

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:30 AM

Is there a way to merge the sent box and in box? Trying to re-read through a private conversation is a bit of a hassle if the other person doesn't quote what you sent.
Posted Image

#2 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:32 AM

Thanks for bringing that up Cheap Seats.  We'll look into it and let you know what we find.

#3 Cheap_Seats

Cheap_Seats

Swabbie

• Crew Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:19 AM

cool. thanks for considering it.
Posted Image

#4 Beelzububba

Beelzububba

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:48 AM

x2.  It's a real pain.
/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/PlankOwnerSignature.png

"Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill." – W.C. Fields

#5 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:11 AM

Sorry for the radio silence, still working on a solution.  I'm in talks with the guys that made the forum itself and it's seeming to generate some interest over there too.  I'll keep you guys updated.  In the mean time, yeah, maybe we should just quote what the other person wrote in our own PM's to make it easier for others. 

#6 mikejulietpapa

mikejulietpapa

Salty Dog

• Life Member
  • 719 posts
  • LocationDE

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hey guys.  I have bad news.  I'm really sorry but I don't think there is a way possible right now to do what you are asking.  I know the PM's can be a pain and I'm really sorry.  This is the response I got:

currently cannot be done without a core code hacking… and not a minor one. they are different views…

I'll keep looking for a solution but as of right now, we're going to have to make due.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users