Photo

What's in your pockets/on wrists right this moment?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 Mustang0268

Mustang0268

Life Member

• Crew Leader
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:38 PM

Arcane...Nice collection.  Okay, not to get personal, but nice wallpaper on the cell phone!!
Posted Image

#62 hcm004

hcm004

Mate

• Crew Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

ABNUSA said:

Whats some good neck knives? I carry a folder daily but I want some more concealed.

ABNUSA, I've been carrying a HideAway Knife for some time now, and love it.  It's absolutely tiny, sharp as hell, and sized to fit your hand.  If you wear a button-down shirt, it's as simple as reaching two fingers between the buttons and drawing.  They also offer sheaths with "Bro Clips" that you can clip to the inside of a pocket, and draw from there.  They're super versatile and very easily concealed.  I have nothing but good things to say about them.Edited to add link: http://www.hideawayknife.com

Edited by hcm004, 23 December 2010 - 03:30 PM.

#63 Matthew Meyer

Matthew Meyer

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

My edc consists of paranoid bracelet. Buxton travelers walkers because it zips closed. Sog trident leatherman wave. Vic lighter, flock 22 in a serpa holster with a mag on the other side carried conforming to California open carry laws. Unless I'm 10 8 then it locked and sits inside a safariland als on my thigh. Some cheap us polo association watch out of kohls. Styleyes sunglasses and my HTC evo 4g. With a 16 gig micro SD card, Yah cable and solar charger to charge it on the move through the stix.

#64 LionHart

LionHart

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Wallet w/ gov ID, CADL, EMT cards, $Casio GShock Solar AtomicLeatherman Kick Black Ti coatedSOG Trident Tanto Blacktruck keys on small carabinersmall roll of hockey tapepocket cpr mask w/ pair of nitrile glovessharpie and bic pennote pad and Holy Bibleburt's beesESS CDI MaxiPhone 3GS w/ usb cord(not pictured, but taking picture)Posted Image

#65 Kingkroupa

Kingkroupa

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

Well I was just emptying my pockets and figured I'd throw it all on the floor and take a pic.Posted ImageSo let's see..M9Rite in the rain notepadpocket knifeCATkeyscoincashwalletlittle led lightchapsticksmall bottle of pain killersmini bicqc combat guazechangereading material
Posted Image
tacticaltexan.wordpress.com
Keep up the good fight-Rob

#66 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

Here's mine, I need a new watch though, I've been steadily losing digits since returning from afghanistan, now my accuracy is in the ten minute range. Also, I'll probably lose the strider, really not impressed with it, glad I found it instead of buying it ($500!? really?). @mike – The PT1911 is ok, but the rail size is different than every other railed 1911, so beware of that when buying a hard holster. My friend has one, and that's the only issue he's had with it as far as I know. Posted Image

Edited by spenceman, 01 March 2011 - 02:39 AM.

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

#67 Richard

Richard

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:25 AM

Spenceman - What holster is that?  It looks nice - how does it wear?For some reason your text isn't displaying properly in my browser, so if you said already, I appologize.-Richard
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.pngBlueSheepdog - Police Training

#68 spenceman

spenceman

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 907 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

Richard,That's a D.M. Bullard Holster, I believe the model is "Dual Carry." I've had it for about two years now and it's a very comfortable IWB holster. At the time I was looking at a Milt Sparks holster, but Bullard was half the price and I only had to wait 1 month vice 6-8. First rate quality, good thick leather, well formed to the pistol, just great, and that's the plain jane model. He has some really nice exotic leather work that I can't afford (and it would be a shame to hide good leather with IWB carry).  I usually carry it at the 4 o'clock position and it stays very close to the body. It's holding up very well, but the inboard side is sweat stained, I wish I had done something to preserve the leather. Occasionally while driving it will dig a little, but not often. It's a great holster though, highly recommended. Also, get the leather belt loops, i've put numerous tiny holes in my shirts and scratches on my couch with the metal clips. edit: fixed the text on this one.

Edited by spenceman, 01 March 2011 - 02:38 AM.

PlankOwnerSignatureAZ.gif FBI's Most Wanted for charges of serial thread hijacking.

I'm like a cheap wine. I get better the more you drink.

#69 Richard

Richard

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

Thanks for the details.  I've got a Milt Sparks SSII that I like, but could see how that would be more comfortable with the weight distributed over a wider space.  Plus, it just looks really nice.  Maybe good looking holsters are the way to my wife's heart...? It looks like the company is doing well, as their lead time has gone out to 16-20 weeks now.  Prices are still very reasonable, though. -Richard
/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.pngBlueSheepdog - Police Training

#70 Misanthropic_Gods

Misanthropic_Gods

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image Top left to bottom right: Keyocera Loft, Kershaw Black Blur, Streamlight Polytac LED, Leatherman Wave, 1 pack of Black Jack gum (NO ASPARTAME!)Blued Colibri Firebird lighter, Jawbone2, Casio Pathfinder PAW-1500T, Countycomm NyLa Wallet, Keyport Slide

#71 Jester

Jester

Mate

• Plank Owner
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

How do you like the Keyport?
Posted Image

#72 ShadowForce1984

ShadowForce1984

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

- Casio G-Shock- Kershaw Blackout- Keys - Wallet- Zebra F-301- Zippo Matte Black Lighter- Springfield XD45- Spare Magazine (Loaded with 230gr. Remington Golden Sabres)

#73 Foxbatt

Foxbatt

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBedford Texas

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:11 AM

springfeild XD40extra magzippo(purple)/w beltclip holsterzero tolerance 0400leatherman wavekeys with 550cord keyfobg-shock watch550 cord survival braclet SARGE SKT-PEN TACTICAL PEN - BLACKUSB pocket drive
 Good…Bad….Ugly….Im the guy with the spoon Posted Image

#74 HP995

HP995

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

My EDC consists of a Casio G-Shock with compass, Survival brackelet( learned on ITS), Wallet, Cell phone, Swiss Army knife, Boot knife, Gerber Paraframe clip knife, Schrade multi tool on belt, two large paper clips.

#75 Echo63

Echo63

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:58 AM

i just got home from work.On my hands/wrists I have my wedding ring, and my watch (8 year old SS Traser)Around my neck is my Surefire T1A titan, on a paracord lanyard.In my pockets i have a 3m chunk of paracord (10ft) Victorinox Alox electrician, lip balm, keys (inc Vic alox classic, uncle bills sliver grippers, 4th USB drive and Nite tritium fob), Peter Atwood Titanium cookie wrench and a pair of Surefire EP6 earplugsWallet, little pouch full of coin for parking, UV protective BUFF, memory card/business card pouch, spare Canon camera battery.Tuff writer pen, notebook and work ID.On my belt I have my personal and work phones, novatac EDC120P and a modded surefire 9P (with torch lab/moddoo 1000lumen triple module)No gun or "tactical folder" as they are frowned upon.The SF 9P works well as a distraction device/impact tool, and if I'm working nights I try to take my monopod out with me, and set my cameras flash up to fire at full power with a press of the button.To quote David Hobby - *flash* whackity whackity whackity run.

#76 Misanthropic_Gods

Misanthropic_Gods

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

Jester said:

How do you like the Keyport?

Sorry about the long wait for the reply. I like it, I HATE having things in my pockets, so this really minimizes the pointy jabby things that stick in my legs. I however was not 100% impressed with their build quality for $80. One of the keys I recieved with the unit was flawed and I had to send it back, and another snapped within a month of purchasing it (admittedly, it was kind of my own dumb fault).The thing that I hated the most was the lanyard attachment point, it was an easy remedy though. I drilled it out and then ran some 550 cord through it and knotted it so it wouldnt pull back through. That said, I have gone back to using my old key ring (which is now my backup for when I misplace my keys) every once and a while and it really makes me realize how much more convenient the keyport is and how it keeps me from fumbling with my keys. I have also lost my keys less since getting the keyport,I am really not sure why but hey, im not complaining /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf_headbang.gif

#77 Jeff.

Jeff.

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

Currently (today) I have the following:Citizen Eco-Drive ATO-200-05EBoker AK101 (alternately, one of my many CRKT's or a Kershaw, or a SOG)4Sevens Quark Mini123Saddleback Leather Tobacco Medium Wallet w/ the cards and whatnot.Iphone 3Gs with ITS sticker and wallpaper – of courseKeys – too many keys, sometimes I'll attach my Gerber mini multitoolSubcompact XD .40 in a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe (sometimes instead an XD .45, and other times a Ruger LCR in the pocket)Rarely I'll carry my ESEE Izula around my neck on a breakaway paracord strap.

Edited by Jeff., 07 April 2011 - 06:07 AM.

/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/CrewLeaderSignature.png

#78 survivalbear

survivalbear

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

Posted Image ACTUAL CARRYSurvival Neck Lanyard with I.D. Card Holder.Wallet with Cash, Bank Cards, Drivers Licence, Fresnel Lens & Medicare Card.Small Disposable Bag with Coins.Two Survival Bracelets.Casio G-Shock Mudman.Car & House Keys.Black Ink Pen.Prescription Glasses.Safety / Sunglasses.Two Face Cloths.Shity Pocket Clip Knife (Needs Replacing A.S.A.P.)NiteCore D10 with Paracord Lanyard.Apple I-phone second Generation.Leatherman Juice XE6 with Paracord Lanyard / double Carabiner attachment system for the belt.Zippo Lighter with Z-plus insert. Posted Image This is the “I’m dreaming” part since I live in Australia at this time & could go on about all the political stuff but won’t.Addition to ACTUAL CARRY pictureBK9 Knife would swap out to a BK6 if/or when I could.Glock 17A would swap out to a Glock 26 with 17A barrel to make legal here if/or when I could.Two 10 round Magazines (10 round Magazines are the maximum size for civilians here).

Edited by survivalbear, 08 April 2011 - 06:42 PM.

#79 deltakilo

deltakilo

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

lets see today we have: -Emerson/Protech CQC7-Saddleback leather wallet-KIA Bracelet-Oakley Canteens-Citizen Skyhawk Blue Angels Edition-Hinderer Investigator Pen-HTC Inspire 4GPosted Image" alt="" width="1024" height="768" />

Edited by deltakilo, 22 June 2011 - 07:38 AM.

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

#80 Rob Henderson

Rob Henderson

Salty Dog

• Administrator
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

Posted Image  Keys – With the all important Texas shaped bottle opener. It's the best key on the ring!Wallet – Fake alligator. Picked it up at the Fort Worth Stock Yards.Watch – Casio G-ShockDW-9052, Picked one up after we ran the article on them and I've been very pleased.Flashlight – Streamlight ProTac 2LKnife – Kershaw Shallot 1840CKTPen – Parker Jotter. Picked one up when Bryan wrote the article on it, best pen I've ever used.Entry Kit – Bogota Titanium Entry Set from ITS.

Edited by Rob Henderson, 07 July 2011 - 08:08 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users