Photo

What's in Your Pockets: Show us your EDC to Win an ITS Gift Certificate!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan Black

Bryan Black

Salty Dog

• Administrator
  • 256 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:08 AM

*Please Visit the July What's in Your Pockets Contest topic to post your EDC!** I'd like to start something new here on the forum, starting today we'll be using this post for everyone to post their EDC photos to. Every few weeks we'll select one awesome photo and give the winner a $25 gift certificate to the ITS Store!We'll select an EDC based on only one criteria… Rule number one, always look good! Just kidding, we'll pick it based on being a functional and realistic EDC. This means it actually has to be what you carry in your pockets, not in a bag (as much as we want to see photos of your Discreet Messenger Bag.) Of course this is totally left open to our interpretation and why we'd like a brief description of what you're carrying too.To enter, simply post up your photo here with a brief description of your EDC. We'll look in on the submissions and pick someone every few weeks to win. The winner's photo will be posted on the homepage of ITS Tactical along with the announcement. I'll start things off this week and show everyone what's in my pockets today. And yes, all this is really all in my pockets.Posted ImageCheck out the original post for a breakdown of what's here in my EDC: http://itstac.tc/x0Xvxk Disclaimer: By posting your EDC Photo here in this post, you agree to allow us to display it in a post on the itstactical.com homepage if you win.

Edited by Rob Henderson, 27 June 2012 - 06:37 AM.

#2 lb27fire

lb27fire

Landlubber

• Crew Leader
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/lb27fire/edc.jpgMy EDC, gotta carry my Glock of course and a back up mag, can't leave home without a nice 5 Vegas cigar, cutter and torch. Watch and paracord are a must, and can't forget a trusty blade.

Edited by lb27fire, 21 February 2012 - 07:01 AM.

#3 Nicholas Chen

Nicholas Chen

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:05 AM

Ok so here is what is in my pockets right now. Posted Image WalletPennsylvania License to Carry Firearm (CCW Permit)Obligatory 007 License to Kill card (it was a souvenir from my High School Prom) it sits right behind my LTCF. Custom dipped Multicam Oakley EyejacketsTOOOL lock pick set for emergenciesEsee knives survival card SureFire HL1-C-TN helmet light. (I wear a SureFire Special Forces hat with Tangodown Helmet Light mount on the bill of the hat) SureFire EWP-01 pen with hardened steel glass breaker. Rolex GMT-Master. Can hold two time zones and can be used as a compass in the day time. Sunwayman V10A bored to accept 17500 li-ion rechargeable. Can use CR123 with spacer, 14500 li-ion or Alkaline AAs. Strider PT G10 Tan scale, flame treated Ti lockside and digicam finish on the blade Samsung Galaxy 4S with android headphone plug protector Honda Car key, blue Tritium vial (the transparent thing below my honda key), Static electricity discharge tool (transparent blue thingy), emergency cash pill with $100 bill inside, House key with built in orange LED, Surefire Titan T1A, Mailbox key, and countycomm splinter/tick tweezers. Work keys, tool logic whistle/firestarter, Glock 25th anniversary keychain, 4Sevens Titanium mini quark CR123

#4 coreymol

coreymol

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:43 AM

here it is: white iPhone 4s. Moleskine pocket notebook. Astronaut pen. Challenge coin from work. Sunglass cleaner cloth. MIA bracelet with chief Ray Downey (FDNY special ops chief, friend and mentor, died in the towers on 9/11) liquid polarized sunglasses. Luminox blackout watch. SOG trident knife. Burt's bees Chapstick. Cash. Smart money clip (best wallet/ money clip I've ever owned) Springfield Arms Micro-compact .45 with extra magazine and Blackhawk OWB holster.

Id post a picture here but cant find out how  haha

#5 dawntreader88

dawntreader88

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/dawntreader88/EDC2.jpg Benchmade Pardue, Luminox 3051, Schrade Tactical Pen, Victorinox Soldier, Flash drive, Paracord bracelet, Cheap Pantech phone, StreamLight ProTac., leather wallet. These are just the goodies I put in my pockets. I have lots more, but they go in a bag.

#6 Docwatmo

Docwatmo

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

TSP Challenge Coin (Cuz I am always in the mood for a free cup of coffee /wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_wink.gif)Ruger P85, 15 +1 (Sometimes I carry a spare mag but most of the time its just the 15 shots, I figure if I can't stop a threat with 15 shots of +p 124 G JHP's, then I'm doing something wrong LOL)Ink pen that is always on my shirt, (I have a duplicate inside the black notebook case).Black notebook case contains a couple zip-lock bags, and a write-in-the-rain notebook and a spare $20 (or sometimes $50 if I have the extra).Pepper spray (For work, since I can't carry at work).On the pepper spray is a loose wrapped 15 or so feet of paracord that acts as a drawstring to get the pepper spray out of my pocket, as well as just extra for when needed.Leatherman Charge ALX in the heavy duty leather sheath (The Leather sheath is a MUST)A CRKT M21-14SFG Folding knife.  TOUGH great EDC Knife.  I use the hell out of this thing.WalletCasio SGW-100B WatchHTC Touch Pro 2 Smart phone (With more apps than I can even begin to name LOL) (The was replaced by an HTC 7 Pro Windows phone, FAR SUPERIOR).carabiner clip water bottle holder (this is on the keychain but goes on my belt when I carry a water bottlePelican 2360 Flashlight.  A cheaper alternative to the expensive tactical's that is bright enough yet cheap enough to not worry about.  2 - AA batteries.Key-chain contains a Scout Firesteel (Unbelievably good fire starter THANKS KIMBERTAC for the gift).Also on the key-chain is a TSP SAK Trecker (non serrated)  (Another great knife/tool)3 small carabiner clips because they are just so handy30 foot of paracord in a beavertailChilds indestructible liquid filled compass (gift from a very special group of 4 to 6 year old's so I carry it on me always to find my way home)Posted Image

Edited by mikejulietpapa, 11 June 2012 - 04:54 AM.

#7 MM4L

MM4L

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

Posted ImageWallet (with badge, work ID, ATM/gas/credit cards, cash), leather BB case with 2 spare mags (13 rds. total), HTC Storm in swivel clip protective case, spare phone battery, 30spf lip balm, 200 lumen mini-torch, red container with basic medical supplies (band-aids, antiseptic towelettes, antibiotic ointment, steri-strips, exacto blade, tweezers, 2"x2" pad, 2 types of allergy tablets & 2 types of Rx pain pills), USB to micro USB retractable charging cable, primary key set with USB fob and 8 GB micro SD card with all important docs (entire contents of wallet, family birth certificates and passports, DD214) encrypted in pswd protected pgm), Gerber Remix w/semi-serrated 2.9" blade, tin box with basic survival gear (screwdriver set, wire snare, monofilament, fish hooks, sinkers, swivels, razor blades, flint and steel, sewing kit, fire tinder, compass, 2x 2" drywall screws), Fisher Space Pen, money clip w/cash, driver's license & primary credit card, liquid butane pocket torch, cheapo sun glasses, Kahr Arms MK-40 (6+1) .40 S&W. No suspenders required! 

#8 Kenny

Kenny

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 137 posts
  • LocationWatauga, TX

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

MM4L said:

"leather BB case with 2 spare mags"

Nice use of the BlackBerry case.
Posted Image

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful. Semper Erectus - Always Hard"

#9 Andy-MED

Andy-MED

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:21 AM

HiThis is my EDC .I carry it every day for about a year. Samsung Galaxy SGerber multytoolPelican FlashlightSmith & Wesson KniveCasio G-shock watchWalletParacord braceletUSB 8GB2 pens Red markerPosted Image 

#10 Kenny

Kenny

Salty Dog

• Crew Leader
  • 137 posts
  • LocationWatauga, TX

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

Posted Image This is a pic I took back in October, but my EDC hasn't changed all that much. (From the top) – Oakley Monster Dog shades– Suunto Vector – I alternate between this and an all black Suunto Core– Magnum (by Boker) YA073 folding knife– Black paracord woven wrist band– Key Ring — Keys and car remote — Fisher Space Pen Cigar Punch Pen — Darlin battery locker from CountyComm.com — Leatherman Style PS — Fenix LD10 flashlight — Rattlesnake knot key fob — Sprocket Biner key ring keeper– Fossil Evans Slim Card Case– Handkerchief– Marine Corp Challenge Coin (I'll sometimes alternate this with an ITS Spy Coin)– Motorola Droid X– I’ve seen a lot of guys who list their wedding band, but mine is a part of me. Listing that would be likelisting my block and tackle.

Edited by Kenny, 21 February 2012 - 09:38 AM.

Posted Image

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful. Semper Erectus - Always Hard"

#11 jkotrub

jkotrub

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hello,Here is my EDC:–215 Gear Ultimate Rigger’s Belt–Mad Rock ultralight straight wiregate carabiner 2xOn Keys:–SanDisk 16 GB Flash Drive–Pill case–Homemade wire pocket clip–Bic lighter with 10ft of duct tape–Wenger diver watch–LG Prime–Moleskin Squared Black Notebook–Eagle Creek Turnstile Bi-Fold Wallet–Leatherman Charger multitool–Streamlight Microstream flashlight–White handkerchief–Stainless Steel Sharpie–Parker Jotter pen Posted Image

Edited by Josh Rubin, 21 February 2012 - 09:40 AM.

#12 Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

My keys on a long 550 cord key fob (would work as a flail in a pinch)Bullet key chain, 7.62 or a .308…not sureCamo bandanaRite in Rain note bookGeneric lighter (I lost my bic again…)Generic penCasio Wave Ceptor atomic watchSolomon bar 550 cord braceletOmega carabiner, clips to another cheap carabiner that is upside down on my belt (haven't found a use other than holding my hat)SOG multi tool held in horizontal sheath, haven't found another that can cut wires like this one…but thats because of how it was builtSOG Trident folding knife, both SOGs were given to me…but I wouldn't trade it for any other…well maybe a SOG Trident tanto /wp-content/forum-smileys/icon_wink.gifWalletSamsung phonePewter luck stone (don't know what else to call it) says patience on one side and same on other in japanese I thinkBenchmade Rescue 7 Hook  Posted Image

Edited by Christopher Brown, 21 February 2012 - 10:11 AM.

#13 rockonman

rockonman

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Posted ImageSo I have my Springfield 1911 Loaded model with Wilson Combat Mag and back up Mag loaded with 230 Federal Hydra Shok's carried in my Milt Sparks Summer Special II.  Keys(with the guitar pick holder key chain), Chapstick, Wallet, some loose change, a Zippo with a black ice finish, my Schrade Cliphanger, an LED flashlight (cheaper than a surefire but still works really well), a Pilot V razor point pen, and a note book (currently full of info for my first AR build).  And that is pretty much it.  Please excuse the beer coozie in the corner of the picture...enjoying a Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA after work.  Also I carry my HTC Droid Incredible, but I was using it to take the picture.  That's it for me.

#14 Kingkroupa

Kingkroupa

Life Member

• Plank Owner
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Posted ImageThis was my deployed EDC,-M9-Combat Gauze-CAT-Pogs-bic lighter-small pill container-chapstick-red LED light-cash-Cav coin-keys-wallet-note pad-benchmade-gun rag (usually rolled up in cargo pocket) Not really EDC, but also pictured is my damn green boots with 550 laces
Posted Image
tacticaltexan.wordpress.com
Keep up the good fight-Rob

#15 Mick Burke

Mick Burke

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

Posted Image Android Phone, Zippo (butane adapted) and cutter,Watch, Juice Harp,Comedian button, Wallet, Spare 15rnd Mag, Gerber knife,A wad of $2's, Cheap yet effective 'Site-Mark' 2x123 Flashlight,PA LTCF, 1oz .999 'Silver Eagle', Sig Sauer P229,and the best Swag ever: ITS Shot 2012 Chip.

Edited by Mick Burke, 21 February 2012 - 09:51 PM.

#16 Luke Counterman

Luke Counterman

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

I'm am 18 and a freshman in college. As you can imagine my budget is tight. You won't see a gun in my EDC because I am not allowed to on campus, although I am working with the student gun gun club to try to get this changed. 90% of the time I wear slim 5-pocket jeans, so I don't have a ton of room for stuff. Anyways here it is, my cheap college EDC. Posted ImageStarting on the left going top to bottom:Bic lighter - ubiquitousCasio F-91W – Cheap, tells time, durable, battery lasts foreverStreamlight Stylus pro – Usually carried in my jacket pocketOlight i3 EOS – 80 lumens out of a single AAA battery, tiny, carried left side front pocket, with paracord lanyard (helps pulling it out and holding it)Pilot Precise V7 – Great pen, writes beautifully, only about $1.50 eachCheap no name sunglasses with safety lensesSpyderco Tenacious – Great value, not able to carry anything with >3inch blade, have zip tie for use as wave, carried right side front pocketKeys- on carbiner with paracord lanyardBoker Key Com- great little knifeLexar 4GB flashdriveSwiss microtoolCable key ringMeelectronics m9 headphones w/ casePantech Hotshot – just don't have the money for a data planHope this helps anybody who is on a tight budget. I would love to get an EDC trauma kit, but i can't seem to come up with the cash, so if I were to win the $25 gift card, that"s what I would get.

Edited by Luke Counterman, 22 February 2012 - 06:02 AM.

#17 ACPmedic

ACPmedic

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:56 AM

so...how do I post a photo ?

#18 Luke Counterman

Luke Counterman

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

ACPmedic said:

so...how do I post a photo ?

Put it up on imagur or another image hosting website, then click insert image on the post edit taskbar and enter the link to that photo.

#19 rkuntz

rkuntz

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:54 AM

OK, here's mine: G19 in a TT Gunleather OWBSpare mag in easy on/off carrier by I don't remember whoBenchmade Auto StrykerKabar TDI LDH knife (sheath stitched into wallet, shown removed)Moleskine notebookCladdagh money clipSurefire E2DFaber Castell PencilSouthern Command Challenge coint(Not shown, Blackberry Bold I took the picture with; black paracord bracelet) Posted Image

Edited by rkuntz, 22 February 2012 - 07:56 AM.

Posted Image“I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.”nnMark Twain

#20 Snejk

Snejk

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Posted Image Typically in a pair of 5.11 Stryke Pants. (starting top left)Rite in the Rain notepad with Fisher Space Pen. (left cargo pocket)Maxpedition Micro wallet (ID, debit card etc.) with a CRKT Ritter RSK MK5. (left cargo pocket)Keyring with spare CR123 battery (in ranger bands), small emergency whistle, house-keys, Duct tape fob. (left front pocket)Earpro. (right cargo pocket)Tweezers. (right cargo pocket)Cellphone. (left slit pocket)5.11 ATAC L1 flashlight. (clipped to left front pocket)Chapstick. (left front pocket)Lighter (right front pocket)Victorinox Climber with paracord fob. (right front pocket)Leatherman Skeletool CX. (right slit pocket)Military field dressing ranger-banded to a simple "boo-boo" kit. (right cargo pocket) Not featured in picture:Traser H3 watch. (left arm)Paracord bracelets. (right arm) Laws are quite restrictive here in Sweden. Pretty much all blades are banned in public spaces (with the exception of multitools), also all forms of sprays, tasers and firearms for self defense purposes. In my case, flashlight and quick feet are my best friends.

Edited by Snejk, 22 February 2012 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users