What's in Your Pockets: Show us your EDC to Win an ITS Gift Certificate!
Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:43 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:41 AM
- Leatherman Squirt PS4
- Victorinox Classic
- Wilderness Solutions Fire Steel Pendant
- Paracord key fob
Edited by 3e3c3e, 24 February 2012 - 04:41 AM.
Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:29 AM
- Pro-Knot wallet card
- Gerber multi tool
- Wallet with at least $40.00 cash
- USB phone charger / Flashlight â€“ Uses 2 AA batteries
- BIG lighter (yeah I know it's pink)
- Wrist Watch
- Smith & Wesson knife
- A ready made paperclip lock pick and for tension wrench I used a pocket clip from a pen ( I have not been able to find a Titanium Bogota Toolset everyone is out of stock)Â
- More paper clips attached to a business card just in case I need to make more lock picks ( this goes in my wallet )
- Utility blade wrapped with duct tape ( this goes in my wallet )
- Sun glasses
- mini multi tool kit
- Mini Flash light
- 8gb usb drive
- black paracord bracelet (forgot to take it off when taking pic)
- Iphone 4s ( not shown, I took picture with it )
Special Apps on Iphone:
- Medicinal Plants
- Wild plant survival guide
- HikeMate GPS
- Knot Guide
- U.S. Army Survival
Edited by [email protected], 24 February 2012 - 08:42 AM.
Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:54 PM
Edited by zpef1980, 25 February 2012 - 06:42 AM.
Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:11 AM
Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:04 PM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:27 AM
Edited by MuayThai, 28 February 2012 - 03:32 AM.
Practice makes permanent, not perfect,Â so do it right.
Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:21 AM
Love the wallet! I instantly heard Samuel Jackson's voice in my head and had to laugh.Â
Â Since I'm military, I can't carry at work, so this is why I got:-Spec-Ops dual mag pouch with Surefire G2LED and Gerber multi-tool-Beretta 92 Tanto Knife-Bad MoFO wallet-$40 minimum cash-Susan B Dollar and Kennedy Half Dollar lucky coins-Unit challenge coin-CPR certification card and cheat sheet-Paracord bracelet-Casio G-Shock 6900 Military-iPhone 3G with Magpul case (has recall roster, contact and emergency numbers preloaded as well as primary and backup bugout locations bookmarked in map app)Â When the monkey suit comes off I add my Beretta 92 in a Serpa (yeah, I know) and swap out the Gerber multi-tool for a spare magazine. Both primary and spare mags are loaded with Winchester Ranger T 147gr.Â
Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:34 PM
Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:33 AM
Edited by Chad Jay, 01 March 2012 - 07:36 AM.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:28 AM
You would first need to upload your image somewhere like Photobucket. When replying to the post click the Insert/Edit Image option and past the direct link in and add a title.Â Phase 3 = Profit.
Can't seem to attach the picture. Can anyone help?
Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:40 AM
Edited by Chad Jay, 01 March 2012 - 09:44 AM.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:59 AM
Pain is weakness leaving the body
Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users