Photo

What's in Your Pockets: Show us your EDC to Win an ITS Gift Certificate!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#121 Bryan W.

Bryan W.

Life Member

• Crew Leader
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Here is my EDC. Most of these items fit in the pouch pictured, which conveniently fits in a cargo pocket. Revision Sawfly sunglassesFlipside hard-cased walletCellphoneKeys – with Streamlight Nano, bottle opener, and a handcuff keyLeatherman Charge Tti and extra bit driversSurefire E2D LED DefenderFlint and SteelEezycut Trilobite line cutter with extra bladesBogota Entry Tool setLighter16GB Flash driveBallpoint pen and notebookCredit card shaped steel bottle openerCRKT Eat 'N ToolHandkerchiefPosted Image

#122 mac68

mac68

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMacomb County, MI

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Heres what I typically carry on me the majority of the time. I keep it simple as I wear business attire the majority of the day for work.S&W M&P .45c with spare magMoleskin notebook & penSurefire flashlightBenchmade griptilianWalletAndroid phoneDog tagsCoins from my tour over seas - one Security forces coin and a coin I recieved from the Gen MyersBracelet my dad wore in vietnam - Big Red One!Posted Image

#123 sigarmsguy

sigarmsguy

Landlubber

• Crew Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

I wasn't going to do this because, as I put it out on the table, I became slightlyembarrassed at the sheer volume of crap I carry on a daily basis. I may very welldecrease what I carry after posting this. Bash away.