CAGE CODE 6DCH4
ITS Skeletonized Bottle Holder
Designed and manufactured by ITS Tactical and Zulu Nylon Gear right here in America, the Skeletonized Bottle Holder represents a fresh new approach to the typical bottle carriers on the market today. We set out to break the mold of current pouch-like designs that add unnecessary weight and bulk.
We’ve accomplished this by creating a lightweight minimalist design that features true one-handed operation, full adjustment to handle any container size and mounting to either MOLLE/PALS, or a standard belt.
The Skeletonized Bottle Holder features double-layer webbing and strategically placed HDPE stiffener for structure and support. We’ve also created a textured pull-tab for a non-slip grip with adjustable shock cord retention to facilitate one-handed container deployment and accommodate any bottle neck size.
We’ve also created a fully-adjustable system in both width and height that can handle multiple container styles and diameters. Using the included MOLLE/PALS attachment system, it can be mounted virtually anywhere, including most any belt size with a simple configuration of the mounting strap.
A short list of compatible bottle designs include Liberty Bottles (both 32 oz. and 20 oz.), Nalgenes, Klean Kanteens, G.I. Canteens, Guinness Cans and even plastic water bottles.
- Lightweight Skeletonized Construction Weighs 2.7 Ounces!
- Double Layered Webbing with Strategically Reinforced HDPE
- Slipnot Textured Pull-Tab for Non-Slip Grip
- Adjustable 1/8″ Shock Cord for Multiple Bottle Neck Sizes
- Three Levels of Height Adjustment for Multiple Container Sizes
- True One-Handed Container Deployment
- MOLLE/PALS Attachment Also Adaptable to Various Belt Sizes
- Color Matched Webbing and Loop
- Available in MultiCam, Coyote Brown and Black
- Hand Made in the USA using American Materials and Labor
- (Please see video above for adjustment and configuration options)