When available, this page will list career opportunities at ITS. Please follow the directions carefully below for submitting a resume, we will only accept inquiries regarding these positions though the contact method described in each individual job posting.
Additional information or inquiries will not be handled via phone or email addresses outside those listed in each posting.
Our e-commerce business is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the existing small business team in the role of Product Coordinator for our retail services. We need someone on a full-time (40 hours per week), to become a long- term team member who is willing to learn about the inner workings of our company and enjoy contributing positively to the team.
Job responsibilities for the Product Coordinator position:
- Preparing store inventory for sale by packaging, tagging products and building product assemblies
- Receiving and auditing/QC review all incoming product inventory
- Accurately completing packing slips, processing bills of lading, understanding other shipping documentation
- Oversee, complete and organize storage of product in need of preparation for sales
- Fulfillment of incoming online orders and screening for possible fraud
- Daily prioritization of inventory/stock needs/product preparation
- Accurate inventory counts for products at regular intervals
- Assist with tracking warehouse supplies inventory and order requests
- Daily/Weekly cleaning tasks of work areas
Required skills for the Product Coordinator position:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable with various PC-based software/computer programs
- Able to prioritize daily tasks and balance with sales needs
- Able to understand and accurately complete shipping documentation, packing slips, inventory tracking, etc.
- Physically able to lift and move boxes up to 50 pounds in weight
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with products/retail processes
- Must be able to work independently as well as positively contribute to the ITS Team through sharing knowledge and collaboration
- Must have integrity, be honest and open professionally, work with maximum efficiency and a sense of urgency, always strive for self-improvement and exceed customer expectations
Additional requirements for this position:
- Must have successfully completed high school or a higher level of education
- Must have the legal right to work permanently in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic including timely daily attendance
- Must submit resume to be considered for the position
- Must undergo a background check, pre-employment drug screen and be insurable if job offer is made
Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with 1 hour lunch break)
Compensation: $13-$15 per hour (based on experience) with eligibility for Medical, Life and Dental Insurance and SIMPLE IRA matching after successful completion of 60-day Initial Training Period.
Job location: Arlington, Texas
Please email your resume to [email protected] for consideration.