Today we’re excited to bring a few new products to the ITS Shop that are in stock and ready to... View ArticleView Article
Lone Star Medics is hosting their Field and Tactical Medicine Conference in Dallas, Texas at the end of March. This two day event includes a variety of classes and lectures as well as a social mixer. Limited seats are available so if you’re interested, it’s best to act quick.
Who should Attend?
Anyone that wants to learn how to identify and treat injuries related to either a field environment or tactical environment should consider attending the conference. Injuries can happen far from a hospital and depending on your line of work, there may also be the possibility of a violent attack. It’s vital to have the skills and mindset to render aid in those situations.
Individuals from all walks of life and backgrounds are invited to take part in this conference.
- Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians
- School administrators and teachers
- Outdoor sports enthusiasts and hunters
- Citizens with concealed handgun permits
- Law enforcement
- Security personnel
- Medical professionals
What Subjects will be Discussed?
- Prepper medicine
- Traumatic head injuries & concussions
- Identifying & treating common K9 injuries in the field
- Importance of dental care in the field
- Environmental emergencies (heat & cold related injuries, altitude sickness)
- Controlling moderate to severe bleeding using the latest techniques and equipment
- SCUBA diving and water sports related injuries
- Surgical airway techniques for maintaining a compromised airway
- Survival medicine past 48 hours from time of injury
- Proper mindset and mental preparedness during emergencies
- Advanced assisted breathing/ventilation techniques
- Lessons learned during natural disasters
- Patient movement techniques and maximizing evacuation/transportation assets
- Medical considerations during active shooter/mass casualty events
- Differences between EMS and Tactical Medicine for healthcare professionals
When & Where
March 29-30, 2014
MCM Elegante Hotel-Dallas
2330 W. Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220
214-351-4477 or 877-351-4477 (toll free) Front Desk/Room Reservations
Tell them you’re with “Lone Star Medics” for a better rate!
To register for the conference as well as get more information on instructors and subject matter, visit the Lone Star Medics Conference page.
Editor-in-Chief’s Note: Caleb Causey is a good friend and the owner & director-of-training for Lone Star Medics; a field and tactical medical training company. He’s been a medic for over 15 years in field and tactical medicine, having serving in the US Army as a Combat Medic with multiple deployments. He also has experience being assigned to a SWAT team as their medic during his time at a local fire department. Caleb teaches several different levels of field and tactical medicine for civilians, law enforcement and the military. Be sure to visit him online at lonestarmedics.com.
Are you getting more than 14¢ of value per day from ITS Tactical?
Please consider joining our Crew Leader Membership and our growing community of supporters.
At ITS Tactical we’re working hard every day to provide different methods, ideas and knowledge that could one day save your life. Instead of simply asking for your support with donations, we’ve developed a membership to allow our readers to support what we do and allow us to give you back something in return.
For less than 14¢ a day you can help contribute directly to our content, and join our growing community of supporters who have directly influenced what we’ve been able to accomplish and where we’re headed.
Hello, Do you think of getting a Financial help are you seriously in need of an urgent loan,Do you think of starting your own business,Are you in debt This is your chance to achieved your desire. Kindly contact us via Email:
email@example.com for more details
Your names ..........
Date of birth......
propose of loan....